Miralem Pjanić (98 Viewers)

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
I got banned because I said selling Pogba and thinking you can replace him with Pjanic means three things:

1) Our board of directors are idiots.
2) Juventus fans are retarded for believing them.
3) Allegri is absolved of all blame, regardless of whether or not he continues being the complete idiot he always has been (still better than Conte though) because that decision single-handedly fucked our season.

I have a preTTy strong feeling no one is gonna ban me for saying it this time. We just lost to a bunch of KIDS! CHILDREN! I understand if this Milan team beats us in 4 years when they become a top European side, but to lose to them NOW?

Makes me wanna vomit. Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, and now our star man is fucking Pjanic?! Actually that's a lie, our star man, meaning the least shitty of the shittiest midfield I've ever seen, is fucking Hernanes! Let that gross reality sink in: Hernanes is our best midfielder.

What shame. Champions League is going to be soSOososoSOso embarrassing. Good news is, if we keep it up, we probably won't have to play in it next year!

BRING BACK GIOVINCO!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I got banned because I said selling Pogba and thinking you can replace him with Pjanic means three things:

1) Our board of directors are idiots.
2) Juventus fans are retarded for believing them.
3) Allegri is absolved of all blame, regardless of whether or not he continues being the complete idiot he always has been (still better than Conte though) because that decision single-handedly fucked our season.

I have a preTTy strong feeling no one is gonna ban me for saying it this time. We just lost to a bunch of KIDS! CHILDREN! I understand if this Milan team beats us in 4 years when they become a top European side, but to lose to them NOW?

Makes me wanna vomit. Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, and now our star man is fucking Pjanic?! Actually that's a lie, our star man, meaning the least shitty of the shittiest midfield I've ever seen, is fucking Hernanes! Let that gross reality sink in: Hernanes is our best midfielder.

What shame. Champions League is going to be soSOososoSOso embarrassing. Good news is, if we keep it up, we probably won't have to play in it next year!

BRING BACK GIOVINCO!
hope you get banned for this

Mar 9, 2006
In Roma, Pjanic has been used in the trequarti zone a lot, in front of the box, while in Juventus he's forced to go very deeply, that's the problem, he's doing a lot of running for nothing and its making a huge effect on his style of play

Jun 6, 2015
Pjanic haters will be eating their words in no time. When it comes to Pogba he was way worse during the start of last season and people were throwing him under the bus as well.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
??!?!?!?! yeah good logic there - "at least he's not very valuable like the midfielder he replaced, Pogba. its okay that he's shit, cause he didn't cost a lot of money."

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. Also, Giovinco.
Same shit woulda happened today with Pogba in his place. All the supposed weaknesses of Pjanic now everyones highlighting is also of Pogba's. point is we lost to an inferior team for the second time this season and that's only because they didn't prepare for it, especially today.

Pogba for +100 was a very good sell get over it you pussy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)