Miralem Pjanić (100 Viewers)

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,582
    He was poor. Very poor. But it ended 4-0, I guess it's not all his fault. Dzeko was even more invisible tbh. Carrasco was great again.
    I watched the game too, and yeah he was invisible, but the whole team sucked so much, there was little he could do. The players were too static, no movements without the ball at all, i couldn't figure out what the gameplan even was. Carrasco, Mertens and Hazard were running circles around that defense, at some point it wasn't even funny anymore

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Not a failure.

He does need to step up more though, this is not Roma.
    Well, can he? We gave him the benefit of a doubt, but its late October and its kind of alarming that he is not feeling like a Juve starter material yet...
    This was supposed to be his time, the new crazy money transfer, no Pogba, no Marchisio to threaten him, no pressure, just love and trust, what happens when Marchisio returns and we get a Matuidi, at his age and experience, he should be close to Khedira level, rather than Lemina...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    He needs time to settle

- - - Updated - - -

Well, can he? We gave him the benefit of a doubt, but its late October and its kind of alarming that he is not feeling like a Juve starter material yet...
    This was supposed to be his time, the new crazy money transfer, no Pogba, no Marchisio to threaten him, no pressure, just love and trust, what happens when Marchisio returns and we get a Matuidi, at his age and experience, he should be close to Khedira level, rather than Lemina...
    Zidane and Nedved were considered flops untill februari

How did that go from there ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)