Miralem Pjanić (38 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But where should he play? Because I sure don't see it yet.
4 man mid AM 3 man mid LCM, or in Khedira absence RCM. He is a creative CM who needs to focus on attacking, not standing around trying to orchestrate from deep where he lacks the positioning and all seeing vision for, he is more about key individual moments with the ball in higher positions.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Lemina behind pjanic behind dybala was absolutely amazing. Its about replacing lemina, whom allegri wanted to rotate
I agree with this, 4-3-1-2 with Pjanic behind Dybala and Higuain would make a massive difference. Hopefully when Marchisio is back, Lemina can play BtB where he is much better.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Pjanic was terrible too today. What saves him is Asamoah being so inept to take all attention.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
People forget this, but Pjanic had a whole string of absolutely horrible games for Roma last season (and when they played Napoli for 2nd place, he was the worst player on the pitch, by far). I know, it's Roma, but Nainggolan for example was still very consistent. All in all I wouldn't rely too much on Pjanic tbh. He's more like the icing on the cake kind of player.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He shouldn't play regista anymore, he is wasted there. I would play him on the right side with Dani Alves and Dybala so we they can play their fast football there.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Play Pjanic as Treq and put 3 defensive dudes behind him. Asamoah :)sergio:)...Lemina and Khedira. Thats the only way it will work because otherwise we will be stomped.

Pjanic is no Pogba and he cant do the defensive part of Pog´s game. Also it seems that in this current Juve setup, he tends to dissapear from the play. We need to force him to be involved in everything regarding our attack and see how he fares. He needs to be attacking and passing the ball to our forwards since we know he has that ability.

The 3 guys behind him should do their utmost to break plays, keep things tight and send the ball to pjanic or our wings ASAP.

Lets try this until Marchi return and we have more felxibility to try things

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Or have Marchisio and Khedira sit in the middle. Restrict Khedira's offensive freedom to concentrate more on the defensive work and use Pjanić in a free role. It all comes down to tactics and instructions.

We dont have the athleticism and agility having lost Pogba and Vidal, two guys who can get forward at will and at the same time swiftly track back to defend so we make some small adjustments in tactics.

The 3-4-1-2 that Igor suggested could be a good solution.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I also dont like to see Pjanic as a regista.

But honestly, Allegri had no other option this time.

Everybody knew Inter was going to put immense pressure on guys. Lemina showed problems in his first touch and passing and much easier games. Playing Lemina as a DM this game could have been a nightmare.

And Asamoah as a DM would be a joke.

So yes, he didnt have a choice IMO. He was wrong only playing Asamoah over Lemina.

Until Marchisio comes back, that's our situation. Lemina can play as a DM in home games or against team that dont pressure much. But in games like Inter, he would have been a liability at that position. Should have started as a CM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)