Miralem Pjanić (100 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
We've lost a lot of quality now that Morata has left, but let's not forget the quality gained with this guy and Alves. Immense quality. Obviously, Morata needs replacing, seeing as the other two I mentioned have completely different roles, but the way I see it now; 1 very good player on the brink of world class has left us (Morata) , 1 very good player on the brink of world class has arrived (Pjanic) and Alves, who is already world class and could arguably be called the best in the world in his position, has also arrived.

Replace Morata and we end up much better than we were last season. Pogba stays + add to the midfield and defence as well = hhhhhhhnnngggghhh :tuttosport:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
We've lost a lot of quality now that Morata has left, but let's not forget the quality gained with this guy and Alves. Immense quality. Obviously, Morata needs replacing, seeing as the other two I mentioned have completely different roles, but the way I see it now; 1 very good player on the brink of world class has left us (Morata) , 1 very good player on the brink of world class has arrived (Pjanic) and Alves, who is already world class and could arguably be called the best in the world in his position, has also arrived.

Replace Morata and we end up much better than we were last season. Pogba stays + add to the midfield and defence as well = hhhhhhhnnngggghhh :tuttosport:
We also lost Johnny Square and kinda Marchisio... :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)