Miralem Pjanić (7 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
There's definitely something up with his number though, either he's somehow not sure, or he's getting it from some player who's getting sold.

Pogba pls no

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Actually it is 15 if you include:

Bosnian
Serbian
Croatian
a bit of Slovenian
Herzegovinian
Dalmatian
Slavonian
Montenian
Negroian
and
Sandzaklijan
Dobrodošao brate. :D

This place when Allegri benches him for the 1st time :touched:
When Dzeko was in City, David Silva was the most hated footballer in the world for Bosnians, because he "never" passed to Edin. :D

Luckily, Pjanic is not a striker. I can't wait to see him dictate play for us and score a few beauty's from free kicks. :touched:

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #471

When Dzeko was in City, David Silva was the most hated footballer in the world for Bosnians, because he "never" passed to Edin. :D

Luckily, Pjanic is not a striker. I can't wait to see him dictate play for us and score a few beauty's from free kicks. :touched:
    :agree:

cant wait :tuttosport:

Bosniak

Jun 13, 2016
    Hvala :) Citam ja dugo ovaj forum ali evo tek se sad registrovao

Silva was part of it but Aguero... don't get me started...

edit: May I add... if you remember the Wolfsburg days, when Grafite scored more goals then Dzeko it was a black day

edit2: When will I be able to post urls here? You're missing out on my amazing photoshop skills. Roma fans are literally begging me to stahp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)