a bit of Slovenian
Herzegovinian
Dalmatian
Slavonian
Montenian
Negroian
and
Sandzaklijan
gooby pls. dalmation is a dog breed, and not a language. the other ones are not real languages lol

I still don't know if I will be convinced we got him even after his first match with us
yeah but you also thought aquilani was a good signing, so your opinion doesnt count, lol

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Finally the label "Bayern of Italy" is appropriate now that we can poach our domestic rivals' best players.
We need to constantly do it. The likes of Hernanes don't count.

I want us to see how Donnarumma is doing over the next two seasons with Milan, if he's consistent, then we probably need to offer some serious cash and lock that man for life.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
De Rossi: 'Pjanic was exemplary'

By Football Italia staff

Daniele De Rossi holds no grudges against Miralem Pjanic for leaving Roma for Juventus: 'He was an exemplary professional'.

The Bosnian departed for Turin in a sudden transfer move that was traumatic for all Giallorossi supporters, and which was finally made official yesterday..

“Pjanic behaved as an exemplary teammate and an impeccable professional ever since he came to Roma,” he told Il Messaggero. “He used to train even when he was ill and he often played with pain-killers.

“I'm sorry that he went to reinforce a rival, but I'll always be fond of him. Pjanic is not an icon, if he had been, he'd have stayed in Lyon. It's other players who are our icons.

“This is what football is like nowadays and Roma remain a supreme good nevertheless.

“His sale wasn't the club's responsibility. The clause was activated. I don't think [Radja] Nainggolan will be sold too, but let's not talk about Roma's market, I'm here for the Euros.

“The fans are angry? People can do what they like.”

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
Pjanic coming to us reminds me of a lesser version of Lebron going to Miami. Those Cleveland fans were burning his jersey and stuff, but when he started winning nobody gave a $#@! the Cavs and their fans. That franchise was small and irrelevant (just like AS Roma).

In our case, Pjanic will win with us and be lauded from the larger fanbase of ours and the rest of Europe. I'll give the heat he receives 3 months and when we go deep in CL everybody goes back to normal which is to not give a $#@! about Roma fans and ignore that loser club.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pjanic coming to us reminds me of a lesser version of Lebron going to Miami. Those Cleveland fans were burning his jersey and stuff, but when he started winning nobody gave a $#@! the Cavs and their fans. That franchise was small and irrelevant (just like AS Roma).

In our case, Pjanic will win with us and be lauded from the larger fanbase of ours and the rest of Europe. I'll give the heat he receives 3 months and when we go deep in CL everybody goes back to normal which is to not give a $#@! about Roma fans and ignore that loser club.
oh shit, you are from Akron? :D

I grew up in Mansfield and went to school in Cleveland. I know all about the Lebron anger :lol:

So random you are from Akron.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)