Roberto Baggio – 20
    Francesco Totti – 20
    Gianfranco Zola – 20
    Diego Maradona – 14
    Enrico Chiesa – 13
    Michel Platini – 13
    Alvaro Recoba – 13

Miralem Pjanic - 11

soon, hes gonna start climbing up there. hes only 26 so he will play another 5-6 years atleast. Mihajlovics record is in real danger :tuttosport:

*not sure how many Pirlo has, 27 or 28. i know he didnt take Mihajovics record in the end but not sure if he tied it

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    His first and biggest heist yet. But he couldn't do it alone. Rumours say he had help from a cartel leader called ''el malaka''.
    :lol2:

Oh Turk :heart:

Duhhhh missed the opening celebration :|
    Anyway, here are some words for Mira. :tuttosport:

Dear Miralem,
    In this crazy world we live in, someone you've never heard of or will probably never meet, feels, as a Juventus fan, that its ok to write to you on an internet page to say welcome. But here I am, and there you are, somewhere, preparing for the new season today.

But I'm writing this with real meaning when I say welcome, because you are now at a club that is different, and a club where the fans genuinely care about their team. Now I'm quite sure every fan of any team would say that, but at Juventus, you're not just a player, you a Juventus player and that means you're part of our family. You are now one of us, and you are now family (you're welcome round for tea anytime mate).

Welcome to a bond with a set of fans that will not just sing your name, but look out for you, welcome to a ground where the feeling is different, a sense of history, family and warmth, of times shared and where the outside world and press are invited in but never truly part of it, welcome to a place, a sense of place, a culture that sets us apart from the rest of them.

I've read about your upbringing, it must be very odd to have your everyday shared with millions, your history available for analysis and comment by strangers, and then to be called 'crazy' by these people who haven't a clue. They are the crazy folk, they are the ones who think its ok to write about other people as if they are professional pyschologists, mind readers and judges of character. Not you.

Well, welcome to a club that sets apart from that world. Juventus is a club that does it differently, where the emotions are heartfelt not invented, the flags are fabric not plastic and the noise deafeningly sincere.

Juventus' great players have all been special, and different and gifted and marvellous to watch, and all of them acknowledge the club has a special place in their hearts. You are brilliant at your job, wonderful to watch, and you arriving here has made a lot of people excited. You have the gift of creating emotion in men's hearts, that's the real meaning of football, and I hope I speak for all Juventus fans when I say, have the best time of your life here, have a great career and score lots of goals sure, but really, truly, have a great life whilst at our club.

In some ways, Miralem, welcome home.
    :rofl:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    :agree:

Even without Berardi but keeping Morata, it'd be a 10/10 mercato.
    Honestly, if Morata stays there is absolutely no need for Berardi.

Sinisa Mihajlovic – 28
    Andrea Pirlo – 28
    Alessandro Del Piero – 22
    Beppe Signori – 22
    Roberto Baggio – 20
    Francesco Totti – 20
    Gianfranco Zola – 20
    Diego Maradona – 14
    Enrico Chiesa – 13
    Michel Platini – 13
    Alvaro Recoba – 13

Miralem Pjanic - 11

soon, hes gonna start climbing up there. hes only 26 so he will play another 5-6 years atleast. Mihajlovics record is in real danger :tuttosport:

*not sure how many Pirlo has, 27 or 28. i know he didnt take Mihajovics record in the end but not sure if he tied it
    Think Pirlo ended up one short. Pjanic has a fair shot at that title. 17 freekick goals in a 6-8 year time frame. Possible me thinks.

OP
    zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #146
    Honestly, if Morata stays there is absolutely no need for Berardi.

Think Pirlo ended up one short. Pjanic has a fair shot at that title. 17 freekick goals in a 6-8 year time frame. Possible me thinks.
    yeah, good thing he stayed in Italy. apart from Pogba, Dybala (if they stay here for ~10 more years) and Berardi, cant think of a young FK taker thats capable of scoring that much. and Pjanic is already halfway there

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
    Well he scores 5 by himself because he freaking takes them all as well. Dybala can't do that, simply because he shares them with Pogba. I guess all three of them will share the spoils next season with Pjanic being number 1, followed by Dybala and Pogba respectively for the lefties and long distance shots. As long as Bonucci stops taking them, we'll be fine. :lol:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Well he scores 5 by himself because he freaking takes them all as well. Dybala can't do that, simply because he shares them with Pogba. I guess all three of them will share the spoils next season with Pjanic being number 1, followed by Dybala and Pogba respectively for the lefties and long distance shots. As long as Bonucci stops taking them, we'll be fine. :lol:
    You should check how many he has scored by taking FK's from the left.Probably all.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
    You should check how many he has scored by taking FK's from the left.Probably all.
    I see what you mean but I'll expand. There's a difference between left from the centre or really a distance away from the left post. If the second happens there's realistically speaking almost no chance of scoring a right-footed effort directly without a goalkeeping error.

The one that Dybala scored against Verona comes to mind. Difficult to see a right footed player score that one.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
    Inflated by good set pieces? :confused:
    With Penardi, Dybala and Pjanic all designated setpiece takers for their respective teams, and all of them with a significant numbers of assist and goals from setpieces somebodys individual stats are going to suffer when they are all in the same team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)