Mind Reader ! (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The dictator stinks, it took 30 minutes to guess that I'm "Balky's roommate from Perfect Strangers" when I was in fact Niles Crane from "Frasier". :rolleyes:

OP
Ramin

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4

it got it wrong this time .. i was pretending to be Saddam but it guessed to be yaser arafat from palestine :cheesy:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Well, I beat the system.

I was Davy Jones from "the Monkees", and the program guessed I was someone from a show called "Red Dwarf".

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    it was right when i did Chandler and Joey from Friends, but when i did Usama B L it thought i was Penguin from Batman!!

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    Congratulations, you stumped me! It certainly seemed that you were todd from one life to live, but if you say you weren't, I guess I have to believe you. Not that I'm happy about it. In fact, you've ruined my whole day. But I'll get you next time!
    In the meanwhile, if you tell me who you were and help me out with a good yes/no question, I'll be able to guess it right next time. Please, try to think of a good general question that can be answered "yes" for lots of characters, not just the one that you were thinking of. And if you can't think of a good question, don't worry about it, just go and play a new game.

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    it didnt get me,he thought i am buttercup from powerpuff girls i waz thinking about alyssa milano from charmed;)and the second time it thought that i am cordelia from ANGEL

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    dammit....! it got me....:wallbang:

that damn "thing" knew i'm ray barone.....:D

i pretended to be lorelai gilmore, and it guessed rite too :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)