Miloš Krasić (5 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He's a human being FFS.

:lol:

Hey saw the highlights!. He looked fine!

Maybe Conte slapped his face or something?

Maybe he will be of use now that Pepe and Bon look to be in trouble.
If not, sell. It seems he still can do well when mentally prepared so marotte should not sell him for peanuts,

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You should have watched the game, he lost the ball whenever he got it, not to mentioned the massive fail when he tried to go past the defenders. :sergio:
oh crap! :sergio: I was not able to see the game, right now im at work. Tried to, but the boss was around being mean..so better not risk it.
Too good to be true.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
You should have watched the game, he lost the ball whenever he got it, not to mentioned the massive fail when he tried to go past the defenders. :sergio:
oh crap! :sergio:
Too good to be true.
He's being overly biased. :sergio:

He put in a good shot while "trying to take two defenders" which the keeper spilled and boakye could have put in. And yes he lost the ball but so did everyone else

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Im sure he's delighted with the goal, what Im not sure is whether we should keep him or not, since we risk losing Pepe through ban.
pepe with the 352 would have had very limited space anyway , i think that it wouldn't be a problem if even if he doesn't play at all and i am talking about pepe . Krasic has to be sold

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)