Miloš Krasić (5 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Both have 2 things in common.

They aren't needed and they are a waste of finances.
Its fair enough to say that about Milos, who had a fair few games to show something, anything, a mere hint of the form he showed in the first half of last season. But to lump in Elia alongside him is unfair and plain wrong, for he simply has not had anywhere near the same chances offered Milos.

Conte has spoken a couple of times about how Elia is improving, and suggested he is in his plans. Thats markedly different to how he spoke of Milos, because he more than suggested, he clearly said that Milos' talents didnt fit his system.

Part of the reason, a fairly obvious part at that, for Elia's horrid lack of playing time is Conte's huge preference for steel, obedience, determination, over flair. The dutchman is mainly flair...our wide players even more so now, with the 352 NEED defensive zeal. at least a natural capacity to track back, run run run run, tackle as well. Its not really up for debate, when you look at the team sheet and see one of the most solid RBs in Italy, player as one of our widemen, (Lich). The difference between Lich and Elia is far far greater than the difference between Lich and estigarribia, giaccherini and pepe. All of whom, as it happens, have that steel, obedience, determination in spades, which Conte is so fond of.

Its unfortunate for Elia. And I do believe its one of Conte's few mistakes this season to not try, as of yet, to incorporate him into the team. We are Braun and Heart and Spirit before Beauty, yet we have played some beautiful stuff, and whilst we are sitting pretty in 2nd, game in hand on Milan, still undefeated, wildly over achieving, why would Conte risk taking away some of his reliable, industrious flank players and revert the formation to a 4-3-3, chuck in the darkie???? There really is no need for that risk. Although its a shame he doesnt roll that dice in some of these games against the smaller teams, when a player like Elia stands more chance of unlocking robust defences, than those ahead of him presently in the pecking order.

He can't play in a 3-5-2. He doesn't fit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't really think Padoin and Krasic are competing with each other.
Both have 2 things in common.

They aren't needed and they are a waste of finances.
Its fair enough to say that about Milos, who had a fair few games to show something, anything, a mere hint of the form he showed in the first half of last season. But to lump in Elia alongside him is unfair and plain wrong, for he simply has not had anywhere near the same chances offered Milos.

Conte has spoken a couple of times about how Elia is improving, and suggested he is in his plans. Thats markedly different to how he spoke of Milos, because he more than suggested, he clearly said that Milos' talents didnt fit his system.

Part of the reason, a fairly obvious part at that, for Elia's horrid lack of playing time is Conte's huge preference for steel, obedience, determination, over flair. The dutchman is mainly flair...our wide players even more so now, with the 352 NEED defensive zeal. at least a natural capacity to track back, run run run run, tackle as well. Its not really up for debate, when you look at the team sheet and see one of the most solid RBs in Italy, player as one of our widemen, (Lich). The difference between Lich and Elia is far far greater than the difference between Lich and estigarribia, giaccherini and pepe. All of whom, as it happens, have that steel, obedience, determination in spades, which Conte is so fond of.

Its unfortunate for Elia. And I do believe its one of Conte's few mistakes this season to not try, as of yet, to incorporate him into the team. We are Braun and Heart and Spirit before Beauty, yet we have played some beautiful stuff, and whilst we are sitting pretty in 2nd, game in hand on Milan, still undefeated, wildly over achieving, why would Conte risk taking away some of his reliable, industrious flank players and revert the formation to a 4-3-3, chuck in the darkie???? There really is no need for that risk. Although its a shame he doesnt roll that dice in some of these games against the smaller teams, when a player like Elia stands more chance of unlocking robust defences, than those ahead of him presently in the pecking order.

He can't play in a 3-5-2. He doesn't fit.
Look at the post I quoted. I said it for krasic AND Padoin...not elia.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why anyone would feel sorry for this guy is beyond me at this point. He was a limited player and a waste of millions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)