Miloš Krasić (8 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I just woke up and dreamt that he cut his hair and was about to be subbed in. He stood by the line looking more scared than I'd ever seen anyone be before. The commentators spoke about how they hoped he'd have a nice farewell considering it was his last game before his move. The game was 0-0 with only minutes away to the ending. After a few minutes he gets the ball outside of the penalty area out on the right side. He gets past his man and me and the crowd goes wild and stands up. He tries to smash the ball with a curve around the keeper. The hit his hard, strong and firm and it was a shot I never knew he was capable of performing. The goalkeeper doesn't need to stretch out much though but only manages to save it by his reflexes and the ball rebounds away straight to Krasic. His time left on the ball is next to nothing since the opponents have almost reached him. I and the crowd is yelling with anger for his inability to do anything useful. The rebound is too high to take a direct shot from but he manages to take it down with his left tie. Once the ball hits the ground he immediately steps on it with his left heel and moves it left sideways forward a decimeter or so. All of this happening in less than a second. As he lifts his left foot from the ball he starts paddling it... this time when he hits the ball he uses more grace and tries to curve it around the goalkeepers left instead to hit the other side of the net. The hit isn't perfect but enough to manage it around the tumbling keeper and find it's way into the net.
I don't remember anything more. I sort of hope it becomes true.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Fenerbace I believe but I doubt he'll be interested in a move to turkey. He might get shot with a miss that happened last week over there.

Krasic I don't know how you managed to get I the squad again but if called apon avainst Atalanta grow some balls and play. I know it's easier said them done but playing scared gets you a ticket out of Torino

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I just don't understand why none of the epl clubs are interested in signing him!? his style of play and pace are perfect for those huge empty spaces on the flanks at epl.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Krasic set to remain at Juve

Milos Krasic is likely to remain at Juventus for the rest of the season unless a club makes a significant late move for his services.

The Serbian has been linked with a January exit after losing his place in the first team plans of boss Antonio Conte.

Numerous sides have been paired with his services, but no outfit has yet made an offer which has proved tempting enough to request a move.

“The truth is that the player hasn’t taken a definite decision on his future,” agent Dejan Joksimovic told calciomercato.com. “As it stands, he wants to stay at Juventus.

“We’ve had offers from English and Turkish clubs, but none of them were satisfying. There are just five days left and we’ll have to see if something happens between now and January 31.

“We could also wait and see if offers arrive from Russia given that their window closes in a month.”

The winger was associated with a loan move to Lazio on Thursday, but his representative has rejected that link.

“There is nothing with any Italian club,” Joksimovic continued. “Right now the player would prefer to stay at Juventus.”

FI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)