Miloš Krasić (3 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Explain the best winger part please? Because i only see him try and fail in his one trick
He's a better player than Giaccherini, Estigarribia, Pepe and Elia. There I explained it.

Anyway I don't mind selling Miloš (for the right amount) at the end of the season if he doesn't improve, but selling him in Janaury is ridiculous.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He's a better player than Giaccherini, Estigarribia, Pepe and Elia. There I explained it.

Anyway I don't mind selling Miloš (for the right amount) at the end of the season if he doesn't improve, but selling him in Janaury is ridiculous.
thats is IMO not an objective argument right now, because if anything... the only one that is showing something is pepe and thats because we are seeing him play. And thats not saying much.

Krasic is showing signs of his problems since more than a season now.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Sell him in the summer, but who the fuck does he think he is taking a strop because he's been benched, he's been utter shit for nearly a whole year.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Molinaro also ran a lot.
Are you seriously comparing Nedved's running the field with the way Molinaro did?
I agree with blondu here, Nedved showed real passion for playing and getting the ball back and building play, Milos gives up once he loses the ball.

Why is he benched then?
Oh yes, he is "out of form"..
The longer we wait, the lower his price tag becomes.

That the million dollar question, was his good form abnormal or is it his current bad form?
Exactly. His first few month were the exception the way I see it.
What we are seeing now is the real Krasic. At least while in Serie A.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
in all fairness i am completely bemused by Krasic's form, when he arrived he looked dynamite,pace,power,an eye for goal,i honestly thought we were looking at a potential star.
for the last year he has looked less and less confident,plus full-backs have adapted and dro back a little, thus offering less space behind for him to knock the ball past and chase onto.

the question is not whether Milos has talent,this is undeniable. it is not either a question of form,he is obviously a little in the doldrums at present. the big question about Milos is whether he is able to adapt his game,whether he is able to change it up and offer something different. if he is able to give the full backs something different to think about then the space will return and we will see him back in full flow but if he continues to keep trying the same thing continually then he will not get any change out of the full backs and we will see him decline until he is sold

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Are you seriously comparing Nedved's running the field with the way Molinaro did?
I agree with blondu here, Nedved showed real passion for playing and getting the ball back and building play, Milos gives up once he loses the ball.
That is one thing he can't be blamed for. Seriously, you people give critique where it's supposed to be given and where it isn't, pace yo self.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
He can't be blamed for giving up on the ball so easily?
Then what can we blame him for?
I can understand if he's too dumb to learn a bit of Italian after all this time.
But for being a quitter, "us people" have every right to criticize that.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
And forza Bianconero_Aus too. I've been championing his cause for a while now.

I'll stick to my beliefs that selling Krasic in January would be a moronic move on our part.
Consider this scenario:

We keep Krasic in the winter.
He is still in his "out of form" state, Conte continues to bench him.
Summer comes, we try to offload him..
Do you think he would as desirable by big clubs as he might be now?
Don't you think that his price tag will decrease dramatically?

On the other hand, he might improve his game.
But then again I find that hard to achieve as he already been given the chance.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Krasic, so far has not been able to fit this system, he has no space because Lich is bossing the flank and crossing, instead of cutting in he finds himself too far up the pitch with no space. He needs to start more centrally, something he was doing last season. I think Red has highlighted this multiple times.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Consider this scenario:

We keep Krasic in the winter.
He is still in his "out of form" state, Conte continues to bench him.
Summer comes, we try to offload him..
Do you think he would as desirable by big clubs as he might be now?
Don't you think that his price tag will decrease dramatically?

On the other hand, he might improve his game.
But then again I find that hard to achieve as he already been given the chance.
OK so we sell Krasic in January. We are then left with Pepe, Giaccherini, Elia and Estigarribia.

Giaccherini has proven to be quite injury prone and has shown next to nothing whenever I've seen him, Elia has barely played for us all season and according to some reports fucks around in training, Pepe has admittedly been pretty good so far but lets face it, he still isn't great by any stretch of the imagination and Estigarribia looks like a solid but not spectacular option.

None of these guys (IMO) can do what Krasic does, and that is, pull off a moment of magic that can win games for us.

Krasic has proven at this level (and also in the CL and with Serbia) that he CAN be an effective player who can win games on his own, but for whatever reason, it isnt hppening for him at the moment. Even guys like Di Livio, Zoff and Peruzzi say the same thing, it would be foolish to get rid of a player of Krasic's class so early. He deserves at least til the end of the season to show us what he can do.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Selling him in January is just stupid, but i can see Marotta pulling such a move.

Krasic lost his confidence and thats clear, he needs time regain the confidence that he had.....

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
OK so we sell Krasic in January. We are then left with Pepe, Giaccherini, Elia and Estigarribia.
Which is still too much if we stick to the formation we are currently playing.

The more time goes by, the more Krasic looks like a lost cause. Personally, I (really) don't want to see him leave. But I guess the time has come for me to start facing the facts, rather than to keep ignoring the obvious...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)