Miloš Krasić (6 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
What if we tried him on the left side so he had the option to cut in. He can score some decent goals when in position to shoot. On the left he being able to cut in might offer more with his pace. :boh:
I actually don't enjoy his shooting that much but I still really like the suggestion. Let's say he has a terrible shot, even so it enforces him to become more multidimensional, as you're pointing out. Why not give it a shot? If Vucinic is having a bad day and Quagmire isn't fit I'd like to try it. (Because right now I'd rather give Quagmire a chance than Krasic)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I actually don't enjoy his shooting that much but I still really like the suggestion. Let's say he has a terrible shot, even so it enforces him to become more multidimensional, as you're pointing out. Why not give it a shot? If Vucinic is having a bad day and Quagmire isn't fit I'd like to try it. (Because right now I'd rather give Quagmire a chance than Krasic)
Id try it in the 424 but in the 433 mirko stays on the left. And yes the theory would be to try and make him more multidimensional and we wouldn't have to waste him on the bench or watch him underachieve on the right.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Angelo Di Livio and Dino Zoff both said (in seperate interviews) that Juve should keep Krasic at all costs. They said he can be a very important player for Conte and it would be foolish to get rid of him right now.

A fucking men.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Liverpool fans :touched:

"You'll neeeever, waaaalk, aloooone!"

("Untiiiil, you leeeeave, our cluuuuub!")

("Torres, you piece of shit, we hate you, we hope you die, arrrrgh!!! Fuck you Torres!!" :andy2:)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
:D

I would consider a swap with Krasic & Agger but his injuries worry me. Agger would make such an awesome addition to the team, covering the CB & LB position if needed.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not as much as the great Hustini
Smart ass.

Ok, I will tell you what. I will bit my lip and hope he gets back go his best cuz obviously that's what's best for this team. I still think he is one dimensional but he does, when in form, have a knack to kick ass on the right side with his pace. Don't get me wrong now, I want him to do well, but until he is either back to his old self or out, I WILL do my best to shut my trap. You know it's a tall order cuz I can have a blabber mouth, but I'm willing to give it a go.

Deal?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)