Miloš Krasić (5 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can see many people in this thread eating their words soon.

And LOL @ Hustini. You really can't see how benching him will help him in the long run, if he is smart and mentally strong enough to realise its for the best? Nothing much else to say then.

Fact remains, he is still our best winger.
Benching him will help the team, it isn't going to make him any smarter of a footballer.

The only thing I can agree with you on is benching him is for the better...not for him, but for the team is where we differ.

Fact: Krasic is our most predictable, one dimensional winger we have...lacks intellilgence as well.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Krasic excelled in the first half of last season because no one knew what to expect. Once they figured out how to mark him and predict what he is going to do (which isn't hard) his performances dropped. Teams figured him out too easily.

His poor intelligence as a winger only makes it easier because he can't "think" his way out of a tight situation, his only asset is his speed and above average crossing when he actually does get time to cross. I'd love to mark Krasic if I was a defender, I wouldn't have to think a whole lot. Push him wide, cut his space to the line off by the other CB, double down when he gets it, push the ball to his left and BOOM, our right side neutralized.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I've seen the guy play for about 2 years now. I'd say I have a pretty good idea yes.
Thats amazing, you should become a sports psychologist or at least go into sports management.

And LOL @ Hustini. You really can't see how benching him will help him in the long run, if he is smart and mentally strong enough to realise its for the best? Nothing much else to say then.

Players are only as good as their last performance in this forum. Look at Hustini, a man of contradictions. Sell Krasic! Keep him & bench him! He's useless! Sell him! Repeat cycle until Krasic comes good.:D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Benching him will help the team, it isn't going to make him any smarter of a footballer.
I believe that benching him is for the better...not for him, but for the team.
Fact: Krasic is our most predictable, one dimensional winger we have...lacks intellilgence as well.
So, you do believe that Giaccherini and Pepe are not predictable and one dimensional?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

Vucinic?

Much more balanced than Krasic and overal the better player.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Vucinic?

Much more balanced than Krasic and overal the better player.
Vucinic is a SS and he has yet to confirm that he is as good as Krasic, let alone Quaq...
Care to elaborate how the limited Pepe is more versatile and less predictable than Krasic?
Has he got a better speed, technique, cross, shoot?
What makes his more versatile than Krasic, cause i see him as a very limited player, that perfoms close to his maximum because of his superior stamina and determination that is coming from that fact that he is mentally stable and focused
(due to his nationality, his place in our squad is secured, unlike Krasic and despite the difference on quality, proven last year)

But see him being unpredictable would mean that he has the skills to provide more threats than simply dashing forwards and hope for the best, which is his trademark...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Again, Vucinic is a forward, not a winger, he can be played as a side forward in a 3 man forward line but not in the midfield...
His defensive skills as a midfield winger are zero to begin with...
it would be unfair to judge him as that.

Our current winger options are Pepe, Giaccherini (who is also a sort of forward too), Esti G and Elia.
I havent seen much of the late two in big team like Juve, but Pepe and Giaccherini dont impress me more than Krasic in last years early season...

In the last part of our season, our team has accepted defeat in all fronts, everybody was playing shite and Krasic was the most exausted of them all, coming from a full season, straight to fight a lost cause...
Despite shwoing more potential, he sees himself to be made one of the main scapegoats, and also experiences the bias of the nationality in our club and how the double standards can minimise the efforts and quality of the best performer (in Melo case).

Knowing that he is the next Melo, starting the season by the bench and watching every newspaper writing that Juve is searching for a club to get rid of him, week in, week out.
Surely didnt help him...

And now you guys are trying to convince your selves that he is more one dimensional than Pepe,
i m just again... WHY?
Name your reasons!

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Care to elaborate how the limited Pepe is more versatile and less predictable than Krasic?
Has he got a better speed, technique, cross, shoot?
What makes his more versatile than Krasic, cause i see him as a very limited player, that perfoms close to his maximum because of his superior stamina and determination that is coming from that fact that he is mentally stable and focused
(due to his nationality, his place in our squad is secured, unlike Krasic and despite the difference on quality, proven last year)
Let's see... this season *I STOPPED HERE*

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Again, Vucinic is a forward, not a winger, he can be played as a side forward in a 3 man forward line but not in the midfield...
His defensive skills as a midfield winger are zero to begin with...
it would be unfair to judge him as that.

Our current winger options are Pepe, Giaccherini (who is also a sort of forward too), Esti G and Elia.
I havent seen much of the late two in big team like Juve, but Pepe and Giaccherini dont impress me more than Krasic in last years early season...

In the last part of our season, our team has accepted defeat in all fronts, everybody was playing shite and Krasic was the most exausted of them all, coming from a full season, straight to fight a lost cause...
Despite shwoing more potential, he sees himself to be made one of the main scapegoats, and also experiences the bias of the nationality in our club and how the double standards can minimise the efforts and quality of the best performer (in Melo case).

Knowing that he is the next Melo, starting the season by the bench and watching every newspaper writing that Juve is searching for a club to get rid of him, week in, week out.
Surely didnt help him...

And now you guys are trying to convince your selves that he is more one dimensional than Pepe,
i m just again... WHY?
Name your reasons!
They chop & change their opinions on all the player every matchday, Cron. You're wasting valuable time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)