Miloš Krasić (12 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I have to admit that im pretty damn excited about Krasic facing the new season and see how he'll do.....Now, with Leichsteiner behind him, things will be much different imo.....for the better.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
KRASIC: L'esterno bianconero parla con entusiasmo del nuovo modulo. "Credo che mi divertirò molto. Pirlo? Mai avuto uno così, ti mette la palla sul piede. Obiettivi? Il club ha grandi ambizioni, ma siamo all'inizio e non voglio sbilanciarmi".

"I think this year I shall have a lot of fun. Pirlo? I've never played with anyone like him, he places the ball right on your foot. Objectives? The clubs has great goals, but we are at the beginning and don't want to lose focus".

Apr 19, 2007
Very true and playing with multiple competent strikers will help and hopefully a dangerous LM/LW who will spread the defense out. The solution to him being doubled last year was come inside and who was there to flank him? Now when he draws 2 players in you have Lich bombing up the wing. Could be very dangerous

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Our biggest priority right now should be a quality left-winger, then look at bringing in a striker (Rossi) but if we can't get Rossi, I'm confident that Quag, Matri, DP and Toni will be good enough. These guys know how to score, they just need good service.. We need to build from the back!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)