Miloš Krasić (10 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think Juve is making a mistake by keeping Krasic and considering him as a fixture in next season's formation. You guys would do well, I think, to sell him and invest in a different type of player - one who could give you width on the wings but could also cut in and have no problem operating on the inside of the filed and basically become a trequartista. This would provide flexibility in the team's tactics in the course of the game and make them less predictable.

Krasic is just too one-dimensional from what I've seen from him. Sure he is quick but tends to stick to that white line and not much more to his game - if there is open space in front of him he will run into it, otherwise just seems at a loss what to do. Basically, he is relatively easily eliminated from the game.

my 2 cents.
Hmmm, Diego situation again. I don't have anything against Krasic (like him actually, like most) just like I didn't Diego (liked him too), but I was thinking this the other day, how Krasic fits into Conte's system. In his 4-2-4 (4-4-2) the wide players come in off the flank as well as go outside, and they work hard back and forth, you can't play 4-2-4 another way in the modern game really. The CM's also slide across, and the team compacts. If Conte goes for the flexi 4-2-4 to 4-3-3 then maybe it's a better fit but it would probably involve Marchisio play mezz'ala-LCM again to drop back to make the 3. We really need to see the early set up first before we can judge this. Krasic is limited in some ways but overall I wouldn't see a problem big enough to warrant selling Krasic, he's a winger and we will play with wingers or halfway wing forwards.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think Juve is making a mistake by keeping Krasic and considering him as a fixture in next season's formation. You guys would do well, I think, to sell him and invest in a different type of player - one who could give you width on the wings but could also cut in and have no problem operating on the inside of the filed and basically become a trequartista. This would provide flexibility in the team's tactics in the course of the game and make them less predictable.

Krasic is just too one-dimensional from what I've seen from him. Sure he is quick but tends to stick to that white line and not much more to his game - if there is open space in front of him he will run into it, otherwise just seems at a loss what to do. Basically, he is relatively easily eliminated from the game.

my 2 cents.
His weaknesses were exposed because he was actually our playmaker, or to put it better, because we didn't have a playmaker. Krasic's speed will be of much better use with Pirlo doing the playmaking.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
If we sign the right players, this will be his year! probably player of the year for Juve! But we need to buy creative players, creative and fast, not necessary offensive only.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yes, I have an idea.... lets sell one of our better performers of last season!

People still don't understand our problem. If we're moving our better players just because they can't fit a single system, then we are increasing our chances of failure. It is completely asinine to impose a system on a squad that isn't suited for it, so if that is what Conte will do, then expect another poor year.

acmilan, you defend the Pazienza move and then tell us to sell our most dangerous midfielder. How can we trust someone who says that considering your allegiances? You're trolling us.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Honestly, he needs to work on his technique. His first touch is very poor. He takes too long to take a ball down, if he manages it at all.
His first touches are good tho. Everytime Melo sent him one of those long bombs, he had no problem bringing it down. Very rarely I've seen him miss-control the ball.

Krasic may look one dimensional and predictable, but because of his pace still takes a hell of timming for defenders to tackle him, unless of course they triple mark him.

Another thing is that he also looked good when he drifted to the middle in some games, not necessary he hugs touch line the whole 90 mins.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
That might happened occasionaly like I said, but I wouldn't put it as one of his weak points simply because most times he was able to control all sort of passes and even got past his marker with his first touch.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Krasic needs good players around him, just exactly what happened with Diego. Selling him will be dumb.
I am not seeing the logic here - just because you may have made a mistake in selling Diego, does that mean you should keep any average player Juve invested in thinking they are worth building a team around them but have been proven wrong so far?
Selling a quality player after one year and not giving them another chance, I can see as a mistake ... but how does that justify holding onto every average player from now on just for the fear of not repeating that same mistake yet again?

anyways, what I said above about Krasic is the result of my not rating him as highly as some of you guys seem to.

If we sign the right players, this will be his year! probably player of the year for Juve! But we need to buy creative players, creative and fast, not necessary offensive only.
In order for Krasic to become that he needs to get off that white line and realize that there's more to football that just running up and down the touch line ... having Pirlo around him is not gonna make Krasic a better player unless he starts starts cutting in and using bigger part of he field to show/develop his talent, assuming he has that, of course.

acmilan, you defend the Pazienza move and then tell us to sell our most dangerous midfielder. How can we trust someone who says that considering your allegiances? You're trolling us.
Andy, I am "defending" the Pazzienza signing because that guy is gonna be a bit, second string player, who will hardly get to start any important Serie A games unless 3,4,5 people - let's wait for the mercato to end - are injured. With Krasic, you guys see him as a fixture in next season' line-up and treat him like the center point of the new Juve ... I'd say there's quite a bit of difference.

As for my being a Milan fan, Andy, you don't have to trust me ... I am just giving my opinion here - this is a football forum, not a Juve board meeting and neither I nor any of you guys have a say in who Juve sells or who they buy so that I can influence Juve's future in a negative way, provided I would wanna do that in the first place. :)

Ghoul

Jun 16, 2011
there is no way Juventus should sell Krasic. At the most extreme cases, he could only logically be sold if other acquisitions like Martinez or so are sold first. As of now, he's valuable to the club. It's simply the coach's job to use him well. More focus on central game-play ( through Giovinco maybe) could help that as he will find less responsibility and pressure and more use when running on the flanks.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I am not seeing the logic here - just because you may have made a mistake in selling Diego, does that mean you should keep any average player Juve invested in thinking they are worth building a team around them but have been proven wrong so far?
Selling a quality player after one year and not giving them another chance, I can see as a mistake ... but how does that justify holding onto every average player from now on just for the fear of not repeating that same mistake yet again?

anyways, what I said above about Krasic is the result of my not rating him as highly as some of you guys seem to.

In order for Krasic to become that he needs to get off that white line and realize that there's more to football that just running up and down the touch line ... having Pirlo around him is not gonna make Krasic a better player unless he starts starts cutting in and using bigger part of he field to show/develop his talent, assuming he has that, of course.

Andy, I am "defending" the Pazzienza signing because that guy is gonna be a bit, second string player, who will hardly get to start any important Serie A games unless 3,4,5 people - let's wait for the mercato to end - are injured. With Krasic, you guys see him as a fixture in next season' line-up and treat him like the center point of the new Juve ... I'd say there's quite a bit of difference.

As for my being a Milan fan, Andy, you don't have to trust me ... I am just giving my opinion here - this is a football forum, not a Juve board meeting and neither I nor any of you guys have a say in who Juve sells or who they buy so that I can influence Juve's future in a negative way, provided I would wanna do that in the first place. :)
Krasic is not an average player, if we have to get rid of worse players, there are 15 players come before Krasic. You start replacing the worse one, not one of the best. And I am not going to argue with you to convince you if Krasic is average or not.. In a horrible team, under horrible management and directors, every player would look bad for someone who doesn't watch Juve regularly..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Selling Krasic :sergio:

Let's sell Melo, Krasic, Chiellini, and Buffon, and restart/rebuild with the likes of Pepe, Motta, Martinez, Pazienza, Marchisio and Iaquinta.

That is the definitely the way to go forward!

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
His weaknesses were exposed because he was actually our playmaker, or to put it better, because we didn't have a playmaker. Krasic's speed will be of much better use with Pirlo doing the playmaking.
Pretty much what I was going to say. Before you start worrying about your wingers being play makers, get an actual play maker first and then make a judgement on what abilities our wingers need to possess. Teams don't need to be full of players that can do everything. If you have a players which are all very good at their own roles you will have a good team. But Juve don't have a group of players who are all very good at their own roles. We don't have good attacking full-backs, we don't have a real play maker, we don't have a winger on the opposite side. All these deficiencies put pressure on Krasic to be the main attacking outlet and play roles which he really shouldn't need to play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)