Miloš Krasić (19 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I meant that the newcomers Pepe, Quag, Lanzafame, Martinez and if fit Traore will have to step up. I'm saying this because I was told that all these players built a solid base, provided depth and are good replacements for the starters.
Well they are. But 3 of them are hurt so...

I guess Marotta sucks now?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Yeah, but we know well that they don't and it was nothing more but hopeful thinking.

But even with that being said, we can't count even on some of the mentioned above. Martinez is out for 2-3 months, Traore isn't called and Lanza just returned but apparently isn't fit yet.
Our situation right now is that we're missing not only quality players, but also the average ones that are supposed to provide depth. 7 primavera players are among the called ones for the Cesena match. That says everything.
We had an amazing transfers this season, I can't believe that we still have some members who are still bitching. Aquilani, krasic, Bonucci and Quagliarella all having great start so far. All of them key players.

Motta and Pepe and Traore all came here for peanuts, for loan and option to buy, we don't like them? then we don't buy them. Martinez is still the biggest question, but he showed good signs so far, promising, and specially the last too games, including Milan. Storari is amazing! and all these happened in only two or three months, while lots of players needed more than a year to adapt, Melo for example..

So what the fuck are you talking about exactly Andy?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We had an amazing transfers this season, I can't believe that we still have some members who are still bitching. Aquilani, krasic, Bonucci and Quagliarella all having great start so far. All of them key players.

Motta and Pepe and Traore all came here for peanuts, for loan and option to buy, we don't like them? then we don't buy them. Martinez is still the biggest question, but he showed good signs so far, promising, and specially the last too games, including Milan. Storari is amazing! and all these happened in only two or three months, while lots of players needed more than a year to adapt, Melo for example..

Only Krasic and Aquilani have proven their worth so far. I like Bonucci but he's off and on, and Quag hasn't proven much to me yet either. Martinez has shown some good things lately, but he isn't worth 12M. The others are garbage and we'll probably have to replace them at some point, either in January or in the Summer, so those loans were a waste of time.

And it's not bitching, it's called evaluating a situation. I was told time and time again that the other signings were supposed to form a solid base and deep squad, but since we can't seem to do much without Krasic and Aquilani in there, I don't believe we have a deep squad with viable replacements for the starters. Hence why I wrote my original post.

If the likes of Pepe, Quag, and others step up in the absence of the main guys, I'll give credit.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Only Krasic and Aquilani have proven their worth so far. I like Bonucci but he's off and on, and Quag hasn't proven much to me yet either. Martinez has shown some good things lately, but he isn't worth 12M. The others are garbage and we'll probably have to replace them at some point, either in January or in the Summer, so those loans were a waste of time.

And it's not bitching, it's called evaluating a situation. I was told time and time again that the other signings were supposed to form a solid base and deep squad, but since we can't seem to do much without Krasic and Aquilani in there, I don't believe we have a deep squad with viable replacements for the starters. Hence why I wrote my original post.

If the likes of Pepe, Quag, and others step up in the absence of the main guys, I'll give credit.
I agree about Bonucci, but he is so young and came from a very small club, yet he is doing very well, and you and me know that the coming years he will improve greatly, he isn't playing for Azzurri regularly for no reason..

Quag is our best forward at the moment, and I like him because he knows what to do when he has the ball, he can keep it and has a good goal rate so far. You forget praising Storari.. Pepe and the likes are not a waste of money or time, we are not building our team around them, they are backups and will stay so, and I am glad we have backups of their quality..

you say we can't do much without Krasic and Aquilani, what can Barcelona do without Messi and Iniesta? or Inter do without Sneijder and Etoo? You have to give more time to this squad, we have lots of new players, so early to come with this conclusions. All of us are hopeful, yes we don't have a super team or squad, but you can't have that so soon, after the last terrible transfer seasons we had, you need to sell the craps to to get new players, you know? If we had sheiks controlling the clubs and if we were shitting money, then yes I would agree with you. I prefer we spend wisely like this, than sinking in debts year by year..

Nov 1, 2002
I agree about Bonucci, but he is so young and came from a very small club, yet he is doing very well, and you and me know that the coming years he will improve greatly, he isn't playing for Azzurri regularly for no reason..

Quag is our best forward at the moment, and I like him because he knows what to do when he has the ball, he can keep it and has a good goal rate so far. You forget praising Storari.. Pepe and the likes are not a waste of money or time, we are not building our team around them, they are backups and will stay so, and I am glad we have backups of their quality..

you say we can't do much without Krasic and Aquilani, what can Barcelona do without Messi and Iniesta? or Inter do without Sneijder and Etoo? You have to give more time to this squad, we have lots of new players, so early to come with this conclusions. All of us are hopeful, yes we don't have a super team or squad, but you can't have that so soon, after the last terrible transfer seasons we had, you need to sell the craps to to get new players, you know? If we had sheiks controlling the clubs and if we were shitting money, then yes I would agree with you. I prefer we spend wisely like this, than sinking in debts year by year..
you're absolutely right, i dont think Marotta bought players like Pepe, Martinez as long term starters but just to fix Secco mess until he bring in quality players for the future and the current players will be as back up. he doesn't really have much to do to add a real quality to this team 3-4 WC or good enough to play as starter for Juve would make the team challenge for the top again.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I wouldn't mind Martinez as long-term as long as he stops getting injured. He could be a great sub at least.
Pepe could be our own Dirk Kuyt if he improves his overall game a bit.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Pepe isn't Kuyt, in fact he is nothing remotely near to Kuyt.
Kuyt as in he runs tirelessly after the ball and creates openings for his teammates while sacrificing. He probably won't be as accurate and decisive but he does have the energy and might improve still since he's relatively young.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009

:tup:

Traore, Lanza, MArtinez can't be expected to step up to the mark when they arent fit. And whilst Motta hasn't excelled, he was worth the non expensive roll of the loan dice. He could still come good, but I doubt it...still, seeing what delneri has done with de ceglie, anything is possible.

I agree that our transfers over the summer were a massive improvement on what had gone on the year before. MArotta cut the wage bill by many millions, brought down the average age of the squad, graBBED us one of the most exciting wide men in europe, one of the few centrebacks of definite potential class in italy and a striker in quags who may be frsutrating at times, but definitely has talent and a decent fitness level. Not bad at all..also we got argubly the finest goalkeeper from serie A of last season.

Even Pepe has done fine for me, really. A few games where he did not much other than huff aND PUFF and prove a bothersome, rarely tiring, hustling lump of competent winger to opponents .

Only disappointments have been the annoying injuries to the team...

its irritating but predictable to read of fans finally affording the Delneri/Marotta combination some praise, over the last few weeks, and then seeing the same fans immediately go back to their favourite position of nonsense, of being lied to, of having no faith in the duo and their work from the very beginning...such fickle fucks we all are! worse than the women...

Apr 19, 2007
Also as far as the wingers go he had to sign 4 of them because we had none on our current roster other than Camo who was taking up loots of wages. You expect anyone to bring in much quality in this position? He brought in sure talent(Krasic) and then some consistancy with pepe and maybe Martinez and Lanza can be really good but I think he did very well in off season. I really like our team this year

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm really falling in-love with this player, it's incredible how fast he stepped into my heart :wub:

You can tell the boy will turn out to be one of Juve legends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)