Miloš Krasić (62 Viewers)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
i reckon he also needs a lot more support. The way teams have been marking him and trying to shut him down it's incredible that he manages to feed the forwards we have already
I think just the one forward with great movement would be enough for the guy, to be honest. Someone to drag defenders around and actually attract attention. Right now Amauri plays in a very small area, same goes for Toni (although he's far better at what he does).

One right-sided forward would do the trick, surely. Of course, more wouldn't hurt.

@Lion,

Iaquinta's always been good at moving around, sure, but poor at timing his runs and finishing, as you know.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
we just need a forward who could create,and another winger,but for this summer Juve would only have the money for one of them, so milos wont get 3 defenders on him..cos he may still be able to get past 2, but 3,its just too hard..

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Not his form, he's just been figured out. Not just Krasic, Juve also. No longer can we just pass it to Milos for him to run past the left back.

It was obvious the amount of times he got the ball from Grygera or Aquilani that he was almost like 'why you passing it to me here and now? There are 3-4 of the opposition on me"

More creative outlets necessary, obvious one to switch the play would be a LM who could rush past the defence.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,274
    I still don't think he ever lost confidence but lack of support and kinda of predictable play when we have to rely only on the right side. Would be a killer if we had a left wing.

Still, I think it will boost his moral. But damn, I also wanted Aquilani to score, was so pissed when I saw that clumsy move and miss :(

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
    Mar 14, 2009
    Delneri: “Krasic did not have a rest after the World Cup, but I can’t rest him because we don’t have a replacement”

“When there is, I will rest him”

A new winger? Dzsudzsak?

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,280
    Delneri: “Krasic did not have a rest after the World Cup, but I can’t rest him because we don’t have a replacement”

“When there is, I will rest him”

A new winger? Dzsudzsak?
    Sign a new winger so we could rest Krasic for a couple of matches? I doubt it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)