Miloš Krasić (69 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I hate what Del Neri is asking from Krasic, to help the defense. He must be crazy, he wants to put defensive mentality in this kid's head. Fuck it, I don't want that, I don't want Krasic back in our half side, I want him front all the time to save energy and dribble like mad, no need to exhaust him, let the fullback do the defensive job, and Krasic do the offensive.
Playing winger in a 4-4-2, you have to think defensive too.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Plus, you can't play football like that nowadays. Winger attacks by himself, fullback defends by himself? Doesn't work. In the 4-4-2 you need to use the pairs of players you have on the pitch to beat your opponent otherwise the system is useless.

If you play 1 on 2 in both sides of your pitch, the game ends up sort of like Fiorentina.

Plus, when you take into account the fact that Krasic rarely strays from the touch line, you can ask him to at least go up and down the touch line.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Played well tonight. Considering the conditions, one could say that he was excellent.
Managed to pass his man lots of times, assisted a goal, created a 100% chance for Del Piero and if our strikers knew how to open up when Krasic was cutting in from the right, had no-one to pass to in the box and had to pass back to the CMs, he would have created more chances.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
oh my,he's sad at not qualifying..damn,i really wish he didn't have to do all the attack,or at least the strikers are giving him a proper treatment,by scoring and passing more often..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
The only player on the pitch who looked capable of changing the game. But dang, he looks 70 years old in those pics!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
When did Gordon Ramsey come on?

He did really well, clearly he had an advantage over our other players, maybe we should go up to the Alps for some snow training in future seeing as UEFA consider playing in a blizzard as acceptable conditions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)