Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
but we dont need an AMC for DN's 4 4 2
I think Noussa's qualm was over the ability to negotiate a transfer and doing it quickly. He was comparing a transfer for Ozil, perhaps the most sought after player in the planet with our bible-esque pursuit over Krasic.
Not the fact that we didn't sign Ozil.

Apr 17, 2009
Only reason Ozil went for so cheap is because he could have walked away for free next summer. Something Werder wouldn't risk since Mesut was so intent on playing for Real Madrid.

Not to mention he refused to sign an extension basically forcing his way out.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
€15m for a player with a year left on his contract is not exactly a brainy move, it's a gamble that Real Madrid can afford. We have nothing like their budget, or should I say, debt allowance.
Well hopefully this move will affect CSKA's asking price, because we were rumored to have negotiated them from 18M down to 15M for Krasic... who has 1 season left on his deal.

My personal opinion on the Ozil transfer is that it's a very, very smart piece of business. The player is excellent, and I think he's going to be ridiculously good in a couple of years.

Not to mention that he clearly has enough promise/ability/cache to be sold in the even that he flops at Madrid... and that sale would easily recap the majority of the money laid out on his transfer, if not all of it.

The rich get richer... fantastic move by Madrid, those cocksuckers.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
€15m for a player with a year left on his contract is not exactly a brainy move, it's a gamble that Real Madrid can afford. We have nothing like their budget, or should I say, debt allowance.
It is when he's that young and is obviously going to be one of the stars of his generation.
Not to mention everytime Madrid are involved in buying a player the sum is somewhat inflated because it's them, also most of the big teams were looking into this guy.
I'd say it's a very good deal then.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
My personal opinion on the Ozil transfer is that it's a very, very smart piece of business. The player is excellent, and I think he's going to be ridiculously good in a couple of years.
that is just a smokescreen really ....

all real madrid do is buying the german national squads midfield (khedira and özil) and bench them so they suck in the euros !

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
that is just a smokescreen really ....

all real madrid do is buying the german national squads midfield (khedira and özil) and bench them so they suck in the euros !
:lol:

CONSPIRACY! Virtual knows what's up!

Seriously though, Madrid has made a couple of very solid purchases there... very, very nice. That team has so much class, & depth...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)