Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Ahh, we managed to start about Amauri even in the Krasic thread.

Where is Hustini to tell us we don't have to sell any strikers to buy new ones, because we have Amauri, in the 'repeat your sarcasm 10000 times to win a night with Jessica Alba' competition? As I could honestly not think of any other reason one would keep that up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Yes.

Krasic: I'm going to Juve!

Milos Krasic said that he made an agreement with Juventus for the transfer from CSKA Moscow.

According to Krasić, there are only the administration of the clubs to agree on the compensation.

"I have an agreement. There are still clubs that have to finish the job. I'm tired of all the story, can't wait to end this" he told reporters in Kovilovo.

The team on Monday gathered at the mini-preparations for a friendly match with Greece on Wednesday evening in Belgrade.

Krasic (25) began his career in Rudar from Kosovska Mitrovica, and 1999th was moved to Vojvodina.

After five years in Novi Sad he signed for CSKA Moscow, with whom he won two titles, four Cup and Super Cup of Russia, as well as the UEFA Cup 2005th year. For "armejce" played 149 games and scored 26 goals.

Video: http://sportal.rs/video.php?video_id=3853

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
English ??
Can anyone tell us what he saied
"Juventus is a big club. I wish that someday I'll be able to play for them. At the moment I'm just waiting for them to accept Wolfsburg's offer for Diego so they can afford me and some other striker, possiby Zappini, or Pazzini, whatever. They compare me with Nedved? My hair looks better."

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
"Juventus is a big club. I wish that someday I'll be able to play for them. At the moment I'm just waiting for them to accept Wolfsburg's offer for Diego so they can afford me and some other striker, possiby Zappini, or Pazzini, whatever. They compare me with Nedved? My hair looks better."
1st of all we should not sell Diego , to buy this guy ??! WHy we should ???

They play in diferent positions !

BTW Nedved hairs look 100 times better :)

If we should sell diego , to buy him , he can be fucked up .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ahh, we managed to start about Amauri even in the Krasic thread.

Where is Hustini to tell us we don't have to sell any strikers to buy new ones, because we have Amauri, in the 'repeat your sarcasm 10000 times to win a night with Jessica Alba' competition? As I could honestly not think of any other reason one would keep that up.
:confused:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
:D Ah yes, he's out.

We're awful and we had 2 good chances. That cross that was fucked up by Zigic and not a post from Tosic.

It's kinda complicated though, there are some problems with people in our staff and most likely our coach will be kicked very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)