Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
Good, no point paying a whoping 30million on him, most of which we would probably finance by some form of loan to buy arrangment.

krasic appears to be a classic left field (no not the side of the pitch he plays on) Juve move, one which turns an average player into a world beater.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
what's the point of spending 18mln on a player who has already declared that he wants to join juve and is on his last year of contract.
just a thought....
I am still for Dzeko ahead of Krasic, but we have to weigh up the situation, I think Delneri has been won over by the forward options in the friendlies, if you contrast that to Dzeko's value then maybe it'd be better for us to use the non-EU spot on Krasic.

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
Don't panic just yet. I'm pretty sure Del Neri said that the new LB and CB were priorities.
I dont know if we really need a CB, but we definitely need a LB. Isn't it funny, that since Molinaro left, Juve went completely down hill lol.

Anyway, the only decent left back available right now is Clichy and Juve has a good chance of getting him if they really go for him. Wenger is a big fan of Melo.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
I dont know if we really need a CB, but we definitely need a LB. Isn't it funny, that since Molinaro left, Juve went completely down hill lol.

Anyway, the only decent left back available right now is Clichy and Juve has a good chance of getting him if they really go for him. Wenger is a big fan of Melo.

but to be honest...i don't wanna see melo go, i think he is the better option than sissoko alongside Marchi right now. At least he can pass.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

:shifty: I don't think that has anything to do with him leaving.

And btw yes we do really need another CB, in case you haven't noticed we only have three currently and one of them is Legro.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
but to be honest...i don't wanna see melo go, i think he is the better option than sissoko alongside Marchi right now. At least he can pass.
Does Wenger really not already have enough players for the roles which melo could play????
Diaby, Denilson, Song, Ramsey, Frimpong...Do those guys not cover the central areas of midfield?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)