Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2010
Oh but you do right?

Lippi is at fault for leaving Cassano and co. at home. Lippi is at fault for playing with Gattuso and Iaquinta in his team. Lippi is at fault for starting the games with the wrong players.
Cassano had a fight with his son, do you expect him to pick him? Not to mention the indiscipline in all of Cassano's career (I don't buy the bullshit that he changed). Italy won the World Cup without Cassano, in the Euros, in the group deciding game against France, Cassano had already booked a private jet to take him home after the match. That is how bad his attitude is.

There were differences between Miccoli and Mr. Lippi since Fabrizio was at Juventus. You can't blame a coach for not picking players he has arguments with, it's like someone blaming the boss for firing a person who pissed him off. There has to be at least a working relationship.

Gattuso was good for team spirit, he is a very important factor in the dressing room. The things I blame the Mister for are using Gilardino while everyone knows he flops in the big games/big stages, not starting Di Natale who was Serie A's top scorer (29 goals) and a creative force upfront, and trusting Cannavaro instead of grooming a young defender to take his place since he took charge.

A lot of factors went against Mr. Lippi like Pirlo's injury, and Buffon's injury. But yes the team was very bad, but it's not always right to blast the coach without any means of understanding.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Alright, off topic (the biggest part) was deleted.

Now it's only about Krasic and his potential move to Juve. If it continues with Lippi and the rest of the stuff I'm giving infractions.

Enjoy.

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
Cassano had a fight with his son, do you expect him to pick him? Not to mention the indiscipline in all of Cassano's career (I don't buy the bullshit that he changed). Italy won the World Cup without Cassano, in the Euros, in the group deciding game against France, Cassano had already booked a private jet to take him home after the match. That is how bad his attitude is.

There were differences between Miccoli and Mr. Lippi since Fabrizio was at Juventus. You can't blame a coach for not picking players he has arguments with, it's like someone blaming the boss for firing a person who pissed him off. There has to be at least a working relationship.

Gattuso was good for team spirit, he is a very important factor in the dressing room. The things I blame the Mister for are using Gilardino while everyone knows he flops in the big games/big stages, not starting Di Natale who was Serie A's top scorer (29 goals) and a creative force upfront, and trusting Cannavaro instead of grooming a young defender to take his place since he took charge.

A lot of factors went against Mr. Lippi like Pirlo's injury, and Buffon's injury. But yes the team was very bad, but it's not always right to blast the coach without any means of understanding.
Im sorry, but this is the biggest bowl of crap I have ever read. Lippi, as the coach, has the responsability to Italian fans, to put the best team possible on the field. He shouldnt make personal decisions, this is business. The National Team is not the team of coach, is the team of the fans.

What if I was the Portoguese coach and told you I wasn't gonna take Ronaldo 'cause we had a fight once....what would you say? Lippi FKD up, plain and simple. How the fk do you take a guy like Gattuso? He has good team spirit? Then they should have taken me, 'cause no one has more team spirit than me, I even got a tattoo of Italy winning the World Cup in 2006. But in all seriousness, if he wanted Gattuso there, then do what Capello did with Beckam and bring him as a staff member.

Then he stuck with Iaquinta for all three games. Balltelli might not be ready and maybe is a troublemaker, but I guarantee you he would have done way better than Crazy Legs (Iaquinta).

andriy

GIMME THAT HOT SAUCE!
Jun 23, 2009
this needs to happen. there is absolutely no use on prolonging it, especially with wolfsburg fucking around and not letting dzeko go. get the player we can get, its not like instead of signing dzeko we are signing grosso, this guy still adds valuable service to the team.

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
I remember when Juve was at the top of every player's list. Most big time footballers wanted to play for us and we always had the money to afford them. But things have changed, and I dont think we can afford to spend 40 Millions for one player anymore. Krasic though is a good player who comes cheap (in comparison to most players today) and really wants to play for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)