Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
Well, if CSKA playing hardball and want a bidding war, then, i dont think, we are getting this guy for the prise they want, cause 20 or 25 for some club like City its nothing. So fuck them and there player.
I don't believe he wants to play at City when he can play here. And then he has the option to play hardball with CSKA :)
But, anyway, I don't think it will go this far... We've probably signed him at the end of this week

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I actually was confused why CSKA were not listening to offers from other teams, seeing that the asking price is only around 15M. Now that Inter and City are rumored with him, there is a better chance that Marotta up his game up and sort this deal once and for all.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This last one is from Gazzetta. They're imo the most reliable in these transfer news. They don't rush in with publishing news unless they have the transfer news confirmed.
Football Italia took the news from Gazzetta.

So I believe that it's true. We did offer 12.5 and CSKA wants 14. That's what happened yesterday. But since the talks will continue today, it's clear that we're ready to further discuss it and make a higher offer today.
Maybe it has 'stalled', although expecting a deal to be sorted in one day of talks seems a bit naïve to me, but anyway.

As for La Gazzetta, anti-Juve piece of shit that has us linked to reserve Serie B players whilst Inter are signing Messi and Ronaldo. I certainly don't take them as the gospel truth.

Perhaps I am the only one, as in 2006 stories printed in that newspaper were taken as fact by the Rome police department and ended up demoting us :andyandbarcelona:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Maybe it has 'stalled', although expecting a deal to be sorted in one day of talks seems a bit naïve to me, but anyway.

As for La Gazzetta, anti-Juve piece of shit that has us linked to reserve Serie B players whilst Inter are signing Messi and Ronaldo. I certainly don't take them as the gospel truth.

Perhaps I am the only one, as in 2006 stories printed in that newspaper were taken as fact by the Rome police department and ended up demoting us :andyandbarcelona:
No, you see, the "political" agenda of a newspaper is one thing, but that doesn't mean that even the articles about the weather in the newspaper will be politically colored.

Gazzetta still sells more than all the other Italian sport newspapers together, and out of Italy it sells 10 times more than all the others. That's because it's a quality newspaper, even though as Juve fans we have every right to hate them for what they were doing in 2006.

In my experience with all the Italian newspapers I noticed that when it's about transfers, Gazzetta are not only more professional, but they are also more reliable. I think it's because they already sell a lot and they don't have to publish spectacular transfer rumors in order to get more byers. I'm guessing that they have much better informers in higher position in every single club, and also among player agents. Also, they don't rush to publish every rumor and they do it only if it's confirmed by more than one source or by an authority in the subject.

Of course, this doesn't make every transfer news they publish true, far from it actually, but I learned to trust Gazzetta more than CdS, Tuttosport and the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)