Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well, that's what I told you. :)
I sure got that, but it wasn't as funny anymore because the same joke was used 2 days ago (sorry Deneb :p).
I thought it might be something else.
I didn't see the joke two days ago, Deneb's joke was funnier :stuckup:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Hiddink and Benitez done? :p
No offence and I'm sure you're joking but I think most trust Mark and Dooz's information. They don't control the clubs final acts and just report what they know. I think were in a privelidged situation when we have someone like Mark on this forum. If he says Krasic is done I'm sure most members trust him.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
No offence and I'm sure you're joking but I think most trust Mark and Dooz's information. They don't control the clubs final acts and just report what they know. I think were in a privelidged situation when we have someone like Mark on this forum. If he says Krasic is done I'm sure most members trust him.
Relax mate I was just joking. :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,335
    BULLSHIAT!

:p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)