Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
we're not particularly interested on your emotional state, please stop reminding us.

Wasn't intended to be an advert for any "emotional state" as you so ignorantly labeled my sentiments. It was a simple statement outlining an all too common occurrence in this forum; people getting excited about "possibilities" and being drawn into all kind of heightened expectations for no real reason.

I too wish that Milos will be acquired this season and have been watching him since his under-21 years and even saw him play at the 2004 Olympics which i covered in Greece...so dont get me wrong and next time try not to jump on people's post just to make noise...its a forum after all, a medium for different opinions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Allright. My first post in years over here, I enjoyed the days when Juventus played against Trento better than now. Anyways, not really the end of the World, hopefully some Juventus-fans will be less delusional in the coming seasons because that's unfortunately what the majority have been, though this club should be at the top, but here we go, some good news regarding Miloš Krasić.

So, the player confirmed that CSKA and Juventus are negotiating his transfer, don't go crazy yet because the Russians are tough to negotiate with.

"Negotiations between the two clubs are on going in Moscow. I expect everything to be done soon. The Russians have already said how much they want, we'll see what happens but I believe there won't be any obstacles and that everything will evaluate positively. CSKA are also impressed with the fact that a club like Juventus are interested in one of their players. Juve is among the biggest clubs in Italy, they also have a huge fanbase and this would be a big step forward in my career."

"La Signora Vecchia will be playing a 4-4-2-system with Del Neri as their head coach and that is a perfect fit for me."

Anyways, let's see if it goes through.
Niceness.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
don't wanna be negative here, but whats the point of buying more midfielders, when were clearly struggling in defense and up front?
We need players to suit the new coach, attacking players tend to have more interest which is why we are acting early. Juve clearly have a choice in regards to defenders.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
don't wanna be negative here, but whats the point of buying more midfielders, when were clearly struggling in defense and up front?
Because we are struggling on the upper midfield? Also Diego doesn't fit in the 'plan', so we would need a replacement I presume.

But yeah, work needs to be done on the other sections, especially the backline.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Allright. My first post in years over here, I enjoyed the days when Juventus played against Trento better than now. Anyways, not really the end of the World, hopefully some Juventus-fans will be less delusional in the coming seasons because that's unfortunately what the majority have been, though this club should be at the top, but here we go, some good news regarding Miloš Krasić.

So, the player confirmed that CSKA and Juventus are negotiating his transfer, don't go crazy yet because the Russians are tough to negotiate with.

"Negotiations between the two clubs are on going in Moscow. I expect everything to be done soon. The Russians have already said how much they want, we'll see what happens but I believe there won't be any obstacles and that everything will evaluate positively. CSKA are also impressed with the fact that a club like Juventus are interested in one of their players. Juve is among the biggest clubs in Italy, they also have a huge fanbase and this would be a big step forward in my career."

"La Signora Vecchia will be playing a 4-4-2-system with Del Neri as their head coach and that is a perfect fit for me."

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

welcome! haha you did what I did...I was a member for years before I posted my first post. Now I'm a forum whore

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,057
    How fun is it gonna be saying this while watching Serbia at the WC: "Hey! This guy's gonna play for Juve next season."

:touched:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002

Well tjena tjena zoric :D You should quote your informative Krasic post here.

And any news about Aguero? :eyebrows: :D

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Too late, I'm naked already.
    I actually just did the horizontal tango with the GF...and I am still naked as I'm posting this. (I'm serious)

No one should ever doubt me again...I'm not even dressed yet and immediately I come back to Juventuz

I love my life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)