Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I agree completely. Money talks, and we have to find ours which we obviously have.

Bettega should have more control I think, and get some guys like Marino etc. The press silence really annoyed me because I wanted to hear what he had to say about us last night.
Yeah, Bettega should get on the chair.

It doesn't annoy me at all. If anything, I'll save some nerves for Cagliari and other matches as they wouldn't say anything smart obviously. You'd probably see "they had a good match while we had no luck" "injuries are the main factor of our display this season" etc.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
Yeah, Bettega should get on the chair.

It doesn't annoy me at all. If anything, I'll save some nerves for Cagliari and other matches as they wouldn't say anything smart obviously. You'd probably see "they had a good match while we had no luck" "injuries are the main factor of our display this season" etc.
Of course, I don't want to hear them (Zaccheroni, Blanc) talking about 4th etc. I just want to hear what Bettega has to honestly say, no holding back words.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I remember reading an interview for Romengeh(or whatever the fuck his name is spelled) in the 2005-2006 season stating that if they did have as much money as Juve had per season they can buy quality players but until then they can only hope.

Where's Juve now :sergio:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I remember reading an interview for Romengeh(or whatever the fuck his name is spelled) in the 2005-2006 season stating that if they did have as much money as Juve had per season they can buy quality players but until then they can only hope.

Where's Juve now :sergio:
Still here after loosing most of it's player that made it one of the best teams in Europe.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I would absolutely love to see Krasic at Juventus. Great pace (a quality our attack is sorely lacking at the moment) and he's simply awesome at shifting speeds (what a great burst he has, his ball control at high speed is quite impressive). Quality touch, and technically proficient...

IMO, he would make an excellent Camo replacement. Defensive reinforcements should obviously come first, but if we could swing this financially, an AM line of Seba - Diego - Krasic would absolutely terrorize the opposition. With a couple quality fullbacks and Krasic, our strikers would be getting mad service!

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I would absolutely love to see Krasic at Juventus. Great pace (a quality our attack is sorely lacking at the moment) and he's simply awesome at shifting speeds (what a great burst he has, his ball control at high speed is quite impressive). Quality touch, and technically proficient...

IMO, he would make an excellent Camo replacement. Defensive reinforcements should obviously come first, but if we could swing this financially, an AM line of Seba - Diego - Krasic would absolutely terrorize the opposition. With a couple quality fullbacks and Krasic, our strikers would be getting mad service!
:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)