Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Yea right, Ahmed used to reply with "Kraaaasiiiiiiiiiiiiiic" everytime someone questions this signing.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I have seena few games and he does look good. I think he'll attract a fair bit of attention and not sure if we'll be able to compete with the other big boys in Europe in terms of cash for the transfer, what we can offer him plus no CL and possibly no Europa league, wont be easy to sign. nonetheless, as a replacement for Camo on that right side, i reckon he could be the man.

Dec 31, 2008
Bianconeri courting Krasic
Sunday 4 April, 2010
Juventus are apparently among several top clubs who have made CSKA Moscow an offer for highly-rated winger Milos Krasic.
The 25-year-old Serbia international is one of the hottest properties in Europe after inspiring his side to the Champions League quarter-finals.

Speaking to Tutto Mercato Web, Vlado Borozan, one of Krasic’s representatives, revealed the scale of demand for his client.

“Milos has yet to make a definitive decision. The situation is indecipherable,” he said.

“There are many offers including one from Juventus, but in ranking order he would prefer Spain before Italy.”

Interviewed by La Gazzetta dello Sport last week, Krasic admitted his interest in Italian football.

He also revealed that Inter are one of the teams that often figure on the Krasic family TV set.

Despite Borozan’s comments, Bayern Munich are widely regarded as the favourites to land Krasic in the summer.

The German giants are expected to be looking for Franck Ribery’s replacement and Krasic would be ideal.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good luck attracting him without European football.

I'm starting to really worry about our signings should we miss out on the Champions League and/or Europe entirely.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The players we need to take our team to the next level will not want to come here and not play european soccer. I will start with Krasic. We won't sign him. Why would he come here to a team in seventh place?

I agree.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah but Milan ended 5th in 07/08, no? So they didn't play CL with him first season.

Well, that's just a guess what you said. It's not like he had no money in Spain.

I think we have all the chances to get great players if we pull the right moves. Revolution is need and Blanc should step down as the first sign of it.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Blanc should go into the Admin side of things, I want him out of the football side, but he is a clever man where finances are concerned.

May 22, 2007
Yeah but Milan ended 5th in 07/08, no? So they didn't play CL with him first season.
Of course, but as I said he'd done everything already, so moving to a club like Milan was just nice.

Well, that's just a guess what you said. It's not like he had no money in Spain.
Yeah, but he also wanted to play football. Guardiola didn't want him so he was sold, and Milan was one of few clubs prepared to pay for an overweight Brazilian seemingly uninterested by football.

I think we have all the chances to get great players if we pull the right moves. Revolution is need and Blanc should step down as the first sign of it.
I agree completely. Money talks, and we have to find ours which we obviously have.

Bettega should have more control I think, and get some guys like Marino etc. The press silence really annoyed me because I wanted to hear what he had to say about us last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)