Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Free? :rolleyes: That is never free and they are always holding your balls.

Financially EU countries aren't shining, far from that actually.
Yeah but the great thing is they give you 4 billion then ask you to do something, but you say you need more money so you get it, but i can't think of any ball holding really, I mean threatening Bulgaria with expulsion because they are corrupt morons that wasted the EU funds given to them isn't a dickhead thing to do imo.

True that but the Serbian economy could never be as strong outside the E.U. you can con't on that.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah but the great thing is they give you 4 billion then ask you to do something, but you say you need more money so you get it, but i can't think of any ball holding really, I mean threatening Bulgaria with expulsion because they are corrupt morons that wasted the EU funds given to them isn't a dickhead thing to do imo.

True that but the Serbian economy could never be as strong outside the E.U. you can con't on that.
I do see your point. But it's not only Bulgaria, the financial situation is shaky everywhere and not even EU can help us now.

Oh and we're also corrupted morons, don't you worry about that. Our government would steal 90% of the budget.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I do see your point. But it's not only Bulgaria, the financial situation is shaky everywhere and not even EU can help us now.

Oh and we're also corrupted morons, don't you worry about that. Our government would steal 90% of the budget.
Still though, you'd like to be able to move to France/Germany/Italy anytime you want and just start working Visa free.

President Dusan's 600ft Sandwich, I can see where the money would go.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Macedonia, Albania, Turkey, none of them are in the EU.
as i mentioned in the Dzekp thread,it is absurd that Juve are sweating over which eastern european player to go for,knowing that they might sacrifice their chance of the other eastern european player

while Inter will sign 6 argentines with "italien" passports no problem

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Don't blame you. Not sure why one would agree to it anyway. The fact you don't have any control over monetary policy is a bit scary, and Serbia would hurt for it just like Greece.
It could be bad but I don't think we'd hit the rock bottom like Greece. They had many problems, other than money. Like Dubai, they relied on it to be a traveling destination and when it collapsed - everything collapsed.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
It could be bad but I don't think we'd hit the rock bottom like Greece. They had many problems, other than money. Like Dubai, they relied on it to be a traveling destination and when it collapsed - everything collapsed.
That wasn't the main problem. We have had many elected morons who were supposed to do some good moves for this country. Instead they stole a lot money and guess, nobody got punished. The even worst thing is that nobody demanded some punishment. So, i think we deserve it. There is a phrase that says, "every team has a deserved captain". That's exactly the case with us...

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Dubai is more of an economical destination for the whole middle east than a traveling one. They built these luxurious hotels, restaurants, resorts...etc. for the sake of pleasing wealthy business men when they visit and it worked then it gradually slipped to becoming a visiting destination and one of the most appealing places for tourists in the U.A.E. But still, they rely on being the main port in the U.E.A and the whole Middle East for that matter more than being a tourist destination for making money and so when the global financial crisis hit the globe and banks, naturally they were hit too since they already had massive debts in their hand and were relying on making some profits in the coming years pay them out. That didn't happen, so here they're.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Don't blame you. Not sure why one would agree to it anyway. The fact you don't have any control over monetary policy is a bit scary, and Serbia would hurt for it just like Greece.
For once I agree with you, except the reason Greece failed was because they maintained too much autonomy over their fiscal policy most importantly theirs budget statements themselves. Had the CEU seen their books 5 years ago, this would have still happened due to greed but we'd have seen it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)