Million $ (18 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Woojoooo!!! im rich!!!!

With One million, ill buy a air ticket to rutin, buy a very big magnate´s house and, first of all, go to the agnelli´s family and buy all the rights of the Juventus team, like Abramovik did with Chelsea. After that, ill change the name of the team to "F.C. Baiocco Bianocneri". Buy the rights of Delpiero(and his Sonya sexy-girl too) and Nedved and do a Fan club. And Finally, declare myself as the new Juve player for this season.:stuckup:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Woojoooo!!! im rich!!!!

With One million, ill buy a air ticket to rutin, buy a very big magnate´s house and, first of all, go to the agnelli´s family and buy all the rights of the Juventus team, like Abramovik did with Chelsea. After that, ill change the name of the team to "F.C. Baiocco Bianocneri". Buy the rights of Delpiero(and his Sonya sexy-girl too) and Nedved and do a Fan club. And Finally, declare myself as the new Juve player for this season.:stuckup:
we said Million, not Billion ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I think that with one million is enough!!! :fero:

you just have to know how to make business man, business!
i have 5 cents in my pocket. help me buy a Serie B team and a regular house with it Mr.Business man! :rolleyes:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
No man!!!! with 5 cents you cant buay that!!!. You even dont have enough money to buy a candy! :fero:
and buying juve for a million is reasonable... :rolleyes:!

a million is barely enough to pay all the players their wages for a month!!!

ManU is worth 2 billion dollars. (that's 2000 million). suggesting that you could buy juve for a million is like saying juve is worth 1/2000 of manU :rolleyes:

why am i even arguing this?! :D

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
When we talk currencies it would help to take into account that different countries have different dollar/local currency conversion rates. In some countries a million US$'s will do a lot coz cost of living is relatively cheap & in others it would be peanuts.

Just my 2 cents :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
When we talk currencies it would help to take into account that different countries have different dollar/local currency conversion rates. In some countries a million US$'s will do a lot coz cost of living is relatively cheap & in others it would be peanuts.

Just my 2 cents :)
2 cents "that are lost under the coach" may i add! ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeah, here in my country, one Panamenian dollar is equal to 10 US$.

because of that i was still thinking that.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)