Million $ (4 Viewers)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
In dollars right?
Firstly, I'll convert half into Euros, at the moment rising Euro it is just about the surest thing in the world. And invest other half in Nikkei, as currently it is doing pretty well. Extra income for me.:D

My appetite for money is never satisfied.;).

Seriously, I'll donate 1/4 of amount to Red Cross, and 1/4 to people who lost their jobs because of Restora (Japanese term, mass lay-off, and cooperate restruction), and spend other half on girls. I would so damn happy, I will prpbably die and hence there is no need for extra money. And I will die on the knowledge that I have done good deeds to people in needs!;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
There was actually a competition last year on juventus.com. You could buy 1 square meter of the pitch and depending on what happend on your part, you could get prizes.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by The_G_O_A_T ] ++
There was actually a competition last year on juventus.com. You could buy 1 square meter of the pitch and depending on what happend on your part, you could get prizes.
The stadium is being redeveloped. So I somehow doubt Turin council would put part of pitch on sale.;).

Would 1m be enough to be a board member without consortium?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
The stadium is being redeveloped. So I somehow doubt Turin council would put part of pitch on sale.;).

Would 1m be enough to be a board member without consortium?
It was a contest organised by Juventus last year. You didnt actually "buy" a part of the pitch, you virtually buy it. And if a goal is scored prom your part you can get a lot of cool prizes. Autographed balls, jerseys...

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by The_G_O_A_T ] ++

It was a contest organised by Juventus last year. You didnt actually "buy" a part of the pitch, you virtually buy it. And if a goal is scored prom your part you can get a lot of cool prizes. Autographed balls, jerseys...
It sounds like pretty good competetion. Did you enter it?:)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Nope. It was pretty expensive, out of my league. The best spots (the penalty spots, inside the 16 yard box) were priced at maybe 1-2 thousand €

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Co0l-GiRl ] ++
If you win 1000000 $ :eek: in a lottery:D:D

What are you going to do with the money ??
Guess you should've avoided the word 'lottery'...
it'll be much better if you just say...
if you ever happened to get 1000000 $ or something like that...;) ;) ;)

OP
Co0l-GiRl

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #100
    ++ [ originally posted by Merma ] ++

Guess you should've avoided the word 'lottery'...
    it'll be much better if you just say...
    if you ever happened to get 1000000 $ or something like that...;) ;) ;)
    inshallah next time I'm not gonna write it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)