Million $ (11 Viewers)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
yeah yeah brag brag :D

btw i heard in qatar, there wazza oil spill and every1 was fighting to get free oil(god knows what they were gonna do with petroleum, cook?)..and in the middle of the chaos, a suddenly there was a fire n every1 died..coz some dumbass wanted to light his puff :rolleyes: :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

It might me Haram for us, but i guess we dont mind since we got oil exploding under our asses whwever we go ;)
btw, do the women over there use the petroleum to dye their clothes or sth? :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by El Idiota ] ++

btw, do the women over there use the petroleum to dye their clothes or sth? :D
of course not.....
all the black people you see in the streets aren't just women. they are normal people whom oil exploded right under them. it happens all the time ;)

:D

steveivy

Sep 26, 2002
++ [ originally posted by El Idiota ] ++
as far as possible from where you live :D but you can still use that 1mil to travel to see the premiere..it'll be the greatest movie of all time ;)
:stuckup:wasting my precious time:Dmaybe i will:angel:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

of course not.....
all the black people you see in the streets aren't just women. they are normal people whom oil exploded right under them. it happens all the time ;)

:D
then you must be pretty white then eh? ;)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
i really dunno ... :confused:
i think part of them i would put in a bank or smg similar
with the other part ... i would buy my mother a new appartment, and i would travel around the world and visit all of you guys who want to welcome me :p , and pay the internet cable to be brought in my house :touched: and go to see some matches and buy many books and many music cd's and ... pay my studies in holland :D ... dreams, man, dreams ... :down:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I would donate one half, the other I would put in a bank for a few years and then open a Latino bar/club or move to Argentina :)

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
First of all I would visit the Juve in Turin and I would go for a long holiday with my mom! And of course I would give some for the poor people and for the Church of mine!:)

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
hmmm donate them

hell noooooooooo
go to an investment firm and get cash margin 200% that would be 3 mil ,,, ( is it enough to buy dabo ?) and go aggressive on stock market ,,,, loose thm all or buying juventus club and u will be all talking about me on the forums :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)