Military plans against irans 'nuclear' capabilities. (2 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
I actually think that Iran wouldn't use their nuclear weapons against Israel. I see them using their future nuclear arsenal to blackmail the Sunni Arab Gulf states.

Nevertheless, I believe that the USA and the United Kingdom must not strike preemptively.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I guess that Iran have same nuclear weapon as Iraq had...

It's obvious that nuclear weapon is just an excuse to get more oil, in Libya they've done the same thing just under different excuse...

OP
Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #47
    I guess that Iran have same nuclear weapon as Iraq had...

It's obvious that nuclear weapon is just an excuse to get more oil, in Libya they've done the same thing just under different excuse...
    Whose they?

The UK and US dont need libyan oil, The majority of amercian (by a long way) is sourced from the americas. The uk gets the majority from the north sea.

The med countries are going to try to exploit the arab spring but there success at that has already been screwed.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Whose they?

The UK and US dont need libyan oil, The majority of amercian (by a long way) is sourced from the americas. The uk gets the majority from the north sea.

The med countries are going to try to exploit the arab spring but there success at that has already been screwed.
    Very true. Hardly any US oil comes from the middle East, for now at least.

OP
    Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #50
    If I remember correctly it's domestic (Alaska....) then Canada and then countries like Venezuela. The middle east oil counts for very little in the larger picture, but it's very easy for media to create scare figures out of context. I think there is a really bizarre country that comes higher than the middle as well...hmm.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    If I remember correctly it's domestic (Alaska....) then Canada and then countries like Venezuela. The middle east oil counts for very little in the larger picture, but it's very easy for media to create scare figures out of context. I think there is a really bizarre country that comes higher than the middle as well...hmm.
    There's some big Chevron project in Angola. Don't know if that's what you are thinking of.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Russia?

Jul 1, 2010
    This isn't about your government having nukes, its about not letting them have them...which i dont agree with.

How do you feel about it?
    Iran signed and ratified the non-proliferation treaty and said to the UN several times that they aren't getting nukes. If they actually get nukes, they would have lied to the whole international community and made the UN and the non-proliferation treaty absolutely useless, making international law obsolete.

I don't agree with an intervention like Operation Opera, but the UN has to do something about it. Harder economic sanctions must be implemented.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)