Milan Vs Rome (2 Viewers)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Lopez and Corradi were dancing the Asereje dance :D You probably heard the song and saw the clip, since it was thé hit this summer ... Las Ketchup - Asereje

I must say that thát was one of the more skillful goals from Pippo :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
Lazio......throughing away a three goal lead! I dont think Cuper will have thrown away such a lead. That is the difference between a rookie and a top class coach. Mancini, you have a long way to go.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by jamaliano ] ++
Lazio......throughing away a three goal lead! I dont think Cuper will have thrown away such a lead. That is the difference between a rookie and a top class coach. Mancini, you have a long way to go.
yet Inter is still belov Lazio in Seria A standings.....

Lazio did not throe away three points. We earned one, Inter lost two.

OP
K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #28
    ++ [ originally posted by jamaliano ] ++
    we drew against Inter, understandable.

Yall lost against Brescia!!

Dont want to cause confusion here. So forget it.

Lazio had the spirit to come and win from 2 goals behind last week, it was Juve's turn for three matches ago.

Lazio just lost their concentration.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    Welcome, Milan fan .. Im impressed with ur 100% home record, but can u please explain the record number of penalties awarded to AC up until now :D Is it 7, 8 .. still counting, huh :LOL: 2 of these penalties came in one match against Parma, the one u were supposed to lose :dontcare: Maybe next year Moggi should run for president, i bet we'll get more penalties :D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

Lazio really look like a happy bunch.
    Certainly are .. i like their spirit, even though the players haven't been paid for 3 months they are sticking together. Stankovic wants an extension to his contract that expires soon, Stam is refusing a move back to England, Oddo refused the oppurtunity to join Spanish high-flyers Valencia on-loan, and S. Inzaghi wants to stay 'forever' .. Now that, my friend, is LOYALTY ;)

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    Last salary paid to Lazio palyers was 50 % of june salary.

According to the rules, after 6 months of not being paid every player has a right to demand to be let go on free, ie the contract is invalid.

So far none said that will use this option.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    You know what? There was a time I hated the Lazio bunch. Crag was a Mouth Almighty, and the players were dirty cheaters- Diego Simeone especially.

But now I see them do so well. The Laziale are a great bunch of players. No way as proud as Inter, not as secure as Milan, but play just as well, ......Juve, Roma are no comaparison.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
    Last salary paid to Lazio palyers was 50 % of june salary.

According to the rules, after 6 months of not being paid every player has a right to demand to be let go on free, ie the contract is invalid.

So far none said that will use this option.
    That's because Lazio is on fine form. I bet if it was a relegation struggle like Fiorentina it would be a different situation.

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #38
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

That's because Lazio is on fine form. I bet if it was a relegation struggle like Fiorentina it would be a different situation.
    Could be right u know Martin.

But still, they look really happy and are not complaining about money problems.

They know the situation and the only way to get out of it is to stay together and calm.

Lazio is finally a team that is not about money. Players like Vieri, Crespo (not picking on Inter) just don't belong there.

The players seem to simply love the club they play for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)