Milan VS Juventus (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by milan_man_22 ] ++
hahhahahah......come one u can be in the lead...

You got another 12,223,453,345 posts to go.....just quit or day job....stop going to school...hell with it even lock all the doors and glue urself to the chair and keep replying.
jokes about people on forums having no life are definitely completely original!

they surely arent from 10 years ago like ones about people copying & pasting

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 13, 2004
IM ON FIRE 54 is the record now ive been on ere for 2 days well 1 and half and copped a load of bull that i didn't do eg. rasicm and yeha MY POSTS ARE FLYING

and i doubt that 1 post would satisfy u man

oi man post in here 1 more time and u GET 600 post mile stone

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Hey Milanistas! I have no problem, and so do the other guys, if you would come to this forums, and talk with us about topics concerning Juve, but posting that Kaka is the Best, and Milan is so good, just won't do. This will become an endless discussion about, who is the best.
So I have a link for you guys:

http://www.acmilan-online.com/

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ShevaKakaNesta ] ++
IM ON FIRE 54 is the record now ive been on ere for 2 days well 1 and half and copped a load of bull that i didn't do eg. rasicm and yeha MY POSTS ARE FLYING

and i doubt that 1 post would satisfy u man

oi man post in 1 more time and u GET 600 post mile stone
if i was on as much coke as you i would be happy to have 600 posts

but until i can afford a metric ton of top quality cocaine i dont believe ill be celebrating

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Hey Milanistas! I have no problem, and so do the other guys, if you would come to this forums, and talk with us about topics concerning Juve, but posting that Kaka is the Best, and Milan is so good, just won't do. This will become an endless discussion about, who is the best.
So I have a link for you guys:

http://www.acmilan-online.com/
i wouldnt care if they said theyre the best, its kind of lame but i have no problem with it personally. i jsut think its stupid they come saying they want peace then whip out "america is gay!" "del piero will die soon! haha" and so forth.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
if u looked closly look

America suck gay country<----- If put AMERICANS suck yeah fiar enough im racisst but i didn't im talking about there country i had no ittensions of talking crap about thier people about i didn't

they got sum realy pathetic rules and gay president and they need a change<----- and this aint got racism in it either

and man saying my family is crapping is aimmed at MY family and when i talked about america i never talking ABOUT americaNS

theres a big difference

AMERICA / AMERICANS
oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise that you weren't criticising the people of America. Of course you were talking about the undesirable soil composition and the poor weather in America.

:rolleyes: Gimme a break man, when you insult a country, you insult its people. Simple as that

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by milan_man_22 ] ++
I would mind if i came on here and posted what i thought....and soemone 'WHIPPING OUT' Oh i disrespect u and i HATE milan.....
i never said anything to you before you started insulting juventini, i dont even hate milan anyway

im not as pissed at you as i am at shevakakanesta though. i think you couldve found a better alternative than to jsut go off at everyone but you were kind of provoked but not really.

your other milanista friend on the other hand came up with "america is a gay country" which is completely unrealted to anything to do with football, and "del piero will die soon, haha" which is incredibly disrespectful and unneccesary.

Oct 13, 2004
yeah ill give u a break ill snap u in half dawwg listen bbrrrrrrroooo i was talking about america if u like it or not alright

and yeah i did threaten u thats the only reason u would be able to bann me alright

yes post is gonna go higher

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise that you weren't criticising the people of America. Of course you were talking about the undesirable soil composition and the poor weather in America.

:rolleyes: Gimme a break man, when you insult a country, you insult its people. Simple as that
funny, i was just thinking that he probably was meaning to insult the dirt and the trees

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
yeah ill give u a break ill snap u in half dawwg listen bbrrrrrrroooo i was talking about america if u like it or not alright

and yeah i did threaten u thats the only reason u would be able to bann me alright
gray can you ban people or do you have to ask martin? itd be great to have this guy gone in the next 10 min or so. if thats harsh just give him some kind of 5 hour post rule :D

Lucky i edited this post lol urvery lucky
what was i going to cry?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
gray can you ban people or do you have to ask martin? itd be great to have this guy gone in the next 10 min or so. if thats harsh just give him some kind of 5 hour post rule :D
I can ban people, but it's probably best if I tell Martin first. I'm sure he won't mind if I use my own discretion though ;)

I don't care that you threatened me, that's the least of my concerns. It's your lack of respect and provocative comments that make you a candidate

btw you think you can get out this just by editing your post and trying to act as if you never threatened me? Come on man, you're insulting my intelligence

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
yes u were to the president of america 2PAC AND BIGGIE

yeha ban me for 5 hours so sir SEBAMERICA can make his post cont more bigger than mine go ahead

SEBAMERICA whos parents are foreigners. is this now marking americans as greedy? wait no,not americans, americA, so the land is greedy. damn those greedy trees! stealing our carbon dioxide for photosynthesis

gray

Apr 22, 2003
yes u were to the president of america 2PAC AND BIGGIE

yeha ban me for 5 hours so sir SEBAMERICA can make his post cont more bigger than mine go ahead
what's with your obsession with post counts anyway? You've been having a go at people for boosting their post counts ever since you got here. He's already got 500 posts more than you, and nobody even cares about post counts anyway

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

what's with your obsession with post counts anyway? You've been having a go at people for boosting their post counts ever since you got here. He's already got 500 posts more than you, and nobody even cares about post counts anyway

wrong gray! if i dont reach 700 posts by 12 tonight ill die!!

yea why are you stressing this post count issue thats completely unrelated to the topic at hand?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
yes they do after ive seen 17000 posts lol they must man and i know u do i dont care if i get banned not a big loss just my posts

who cares about ur inteligence

aw dont be jealous of him

maybe he just likes having the chance to talk to other people about football and juventus in a civilized manner

the bold bit: arent you the one trying to say people are losers because they care about their post count (which they dont) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)