Milan VS Juventus (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2004
This isnt for their upcoming game in like Round 15 :)....im just comparing the two teams. On current FORM though, the choice is easy - JUVE :)....but when Milan are firing on all cylinders we shall see....it will be a cracker...

------------------------------Buffon--------------------------------
--Zebina--------Thuram------------Canavarro---Zambrotta-
-----------------------------Emerson------------------------------
--Camoranesi-------------------------------------------Nedved-
-----------------------------Del Piero------------------------------
--------------------Trez------------------Zlatan-------------------

-------------------Inzaghi-------------Sheva----------------------
--------------------------------Kaka---------------------------------
--------Seedorf---------------------------------Gattuso-----------
---------------------------------Pirlo---------------------------------
--Maldini--------Nesta-------------------Stam------------Cafu--
---------------------------------Dida----------------------------------

This is my HONEST and HUMBLE opinion....you guys can criticise and favour as much as you like.

Buffon = Dida
Zebina < Cafu
Zambrotta > Maldini
Canna < Nesta
Thuram = Stam
Campranesi < Seedorf
Nedved > Gattuso
Del Piero < Kaka
Ibrahimovic < Sheva
Trez > Inzaghi

That leaves Milan stronger by 1 position.....so its pretty even :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
omg we face the mighty milan. what are we gonna do ? i am so scared. how can our defence stay against the powerful sheva, against an inspired kaka, against "goal-for-sure" inzaghi. what are we gonna do when milan puts out their amazing defence. Nesta, stam, cafu, MALDINI, the best defenders in the world. and no matter what trezeguet, dp, zlatan, nedved, camo, emmerson will do they will never be able to beat dida.

you said it dude round 15. whats the next round ?

Zlatanfan

Oct 12, 2004
++ [

Buffon = Dida
Zebina < Cafu
Zambrotta > Maldini
Canna < Nesta
Thuram = Stam
Campranesi < Seedorf
Nedved > Gattuso
Del Piero < Kaka
Ibrahimovic < Sheva
Trez > Inzaghi

Where are pirlo and emerson? Or will they be sent off in the first minute or something? :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by milan_man_22 ] ++

This is my HONEST and HUMBLE opinion....you guys can criticise and favour as much as you like.
Buffon = Dida
Zebina < Cafu
Zambrotta > Maldini
Canna < Nesta
Thuram = Stam
Campranesi < Seedorf
Nedved > Gattuso
Del Piero < Kaka
Ibrahimovic < Sheva
Trez > Inzaghi

we can?
theni won't make it any harder to you

JUVENTUS > milan.

I HATE MILAN!!!!!!!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
milan_man_22,

you said that that leaves milan stronger by one position, but why didn't you include emerson and pirlo? because emerson is better than pirlo and that makes both teams equal? :rolleyes:

juve is stronger than milan atm, but we shall see until then.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by milan_man_22 ] ++

Buffon = Dida
Zebina < Cafu
Zambrotta > Maldini
Canna < Nesta
Thuram = Stam
Campranesi < Seedorf
Nedved > Gattuso
Del Piero < Kaka
Ibrahimovic < Sheva
Trez > Inzaghi

:rofl::rofl: thats the joke of the month

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

don't laugh my friend....

you know how much i love ale...
but kaka is REALLY good.

and ale is not any more what he used to be:down:
Lsn i wont talk much about this Lilli , although i hate Milan , i have to admit Kaka is really great player , but surely not better then Alex :)... and from now till the ROUND 15 , Del piero should be back to his top level , as MOGGI SAID ;)...i've always believed in Moggi :) !

OP
Oct 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    milan_man_22,

you said that that leaves milan stronger by one position, but why didn't you include emerson and pirlo? because emerson is better than pirlo and that makes both teams equal? :rolleyes:

juve is stronger than milan atm, but we shall see until then.
    Ohh shit....i apologise sincerely...

Emerson is a star and hes better than Pirlo.....

So the teams are even......so guys my bad :d

Some of u guys are real dickheads u know....cant even be good ppl....so stuck up

Thats why i HATE juve so much with a passion.....ide BURN their stadium and burn the players houses if they scored against Milan...

GOD how can u guys support Juventus....a team that plays with 12 men.....referee always on their side

Trezeguet offside by 3 full metres against Udinese and no call...thats just the start

Last season Juve changed the result of a game in terms of points in the last 5 minutes 17 times out of 34 games and half of them were dubious decisions.......an they still came third....mayube the refs didnt help them enough..

You gyus stink....i cam on here to talk to u guys about Juve in a considerate and humane manner and the game of football and u guys are so stuck up....WHY DONT U TRY WIN on the real world stage like the Champs League and Toyota Cup where the refs DONT favour u u bastards.... where Milan has dominted for 50 years

Stick ur 27 titles......with fair refs u wouldnt even hve half of those titles....

SOME DICKHEAD KEEPS BRINGIN UP THE PAST WITH MESSINA VS MILAN 2-1

MILAN BEAT JUVE IN THE BIGGEST STAGE OF ALL

CL FINAL

GOD THAT FELT SO GOOD........ide burn down all Juve suporters houses....go shove ur team u CHEATING MUTHAF*CKERS......GO ROB MORE POINTS WITH THE HELP OF REFEREES........

I APOGISE TO MANY OF U.....BUT TO SUM OF U I JUST HAD TO LET THAT OUT

OP
    Oct 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

thats the spirit, even though its not true, Pirlo is better on some things and Emerson better on some other things. Both great.
    Now why cant u guys be more like this guy......hes honest and u are able to talk to him about football in a considerate manner...regardelss of who u support.....cheers mate

Pirlo was the best DM last season....betta than ur Emerson.....Betta than Vieira...

Although Vieira was injured.....ide still take Emerson over Pirlo.....Emerosn wins plently of tackles and does a great defensive job.....

But, Pirlo is just as far ahead of Emerson in attacking quality as Emerson is ahead of Pirlo in defensive quality....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)