milan up juve down (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Jancu and oddo are very good Quality/money wise
and they prooved them selvs to serie A,
its true that we cant compete with milan when we both need the same player, Janku is just another ex, i hope Gila wont be another.
On the other hand Janku age+his recent injury dont make him that great loss for juve,
they have strong pieces to replace, maldini and cafu surely wont be the same next season and i believe zambro and chiellini may prooved a better combo than Janku and Oddo,
no reason to panic,milan will have the pressure to proove them selfs now and their ageing team wont resist as it didnt in the end of this year too.
Milan will have to replace so many players and tactics,if they dont put big money on this they wont be able to compete with us
and lucky us they didnt win any titles to fund a major recreation. the old fox moggi always finds better ways with less money.
Let milan have Jancu we can take Pizarro!:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
Just because they signed Janko and Vogel , they are going up and we going down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on...we still got loads of time to sign new players

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Erm, methinks Janku's not necessary. We have Zambo, Chimenti and Neddy's staying one more season (even though I don't think he'll be so regular next term), so it means that we have to get a young left sided player, not a 28 year old... and there's Kapo!

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
Chill man.

Janko and Vogel don't add that much quality to the Rossoneri.

Besides, the Mercato hasn't even opened yet. You know Moggi, he's not the type of saying ":eek: OMG, Milan signed two players, we need to sign three fast!". Maybe Moratti thinks like that, but that's why Inter hasn't won any major title in years...

I trust Moggi...
me too

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
Erm, methinks Janku's not necessary. We have Zambo, Chimenti and Neddy's staying one more season (even though I don't think he'll be so regular next term), so it means that we have to get a young left sided player, not a 28 year old... and there's Kapo!

I didn't know that Chimenti plays on the flank :confused:

I think you meant Chiellini :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)