May 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Christian j ] ++
now Marek Jankulovski is milan player now
with marek milan will the best and for now moggi do nothing
for this
i think it will bad season next year
moggi must do some thing to put juve on top next year
juve need more champions player to win title like champion
LOLOL calm down man the transfer window hasnt even opened yet!

Geof

May 14, 2004
Chill man.

Janko and Vogel don't add that much quality to the Rossoneri.

Besides, the Mercato hasn't even opened yet. You know Moggi, he's not the type of saying ":eek: OMG, Milan signed two players, we need to sign three fast!". Maybe Moratti thinks like that, but that's why Inter hasn't won any major title in years...

I trust Moggi...

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
Chill man.

Janko and Vogel don't add that much quality to the Rossoneri.

Besides, the Mercato hasn't even opened yet. You know Moggi, he's not the type of saying ":eek: OMG, Milan signed two players, we need to sign three fast!" . Maybe Moratti thinks like that, but that's why Inter hasn't won any major title in years...

I trust Moggi...
:D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Well basically we don't need to change much of the team. So wad if Milan bought 2 players atm? This doesn't mean that they will be better than us. I feel that we need to have a defenive midfielder that adds creativity to our team since Capello loves 4-4-2 so much. Next we will get a right back.

Need to see more of Mutu's performace b4 saying that he can be Neddy's replacement.

++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
what did i say ?
That's wad I'm thinking as well.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
You're forgetting how vulnerable Milan are feeling right now and they're covering certain positions immediately. That isnt exactly the best way to go. Juve always wait on the market, and see how the situations stack up. So there's nothing to really worry about, and we dont need to sign players just because Milan are doing the same. Thats ridiculous.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i dont think Marek Jankulovski is a big loss!its not like he would fit in to the Juventus first team regularly! calm the spam Christian J, our squad wasnt as good on paper this season and we won the league!! We have all summer to find some new players and i think Pizarro would be a much better signing that Jankulovski

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
There is still a lot of time until end of August.
Moggi likes to strike transfer deals just hours before the deadline. I'm not surprised with Janko transfer. Juve don't need him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++

yeah yeah that worked last summer, but this time the valuable players can be gone before that time

There are other valuable players in this world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)