Milan sign international French winger (3 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
Ibrahim Ba???

haha. this guy was good in CM 96-97 IIRC.

What an absolute joke. there must be some hidden agenda!

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
guys, this is a move born out of sentiments as Milan is giving Ba the chance to finish his career on a high instead of some 2nd or 3rd division club in Sweden or Denmak or whatever ... simply a gesture towards the player for old times' sake.

He will hardly be in the 25-men CL squad and will most probably be present at trainings only and maybe 10 min in a Coppa Italia game but that's about it.

Compare that to the way a Juve legend like Trez is being treated, I'd say Secco and co still have a long way to go ;)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
sentiments-shmentiments.
hes at the same age or younger than Maldini, Favalli, Cafu, Kalac, Dida, Inzaghi, Serginho and Costacurta. if all of them get playing time then so will Ba.
Ba is younger than half of milan team, including primavera, and he was brought as reinforcement because zambrotta is still too young to go to milan.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I don't see any of them playing in low division Italian and Swedish teams and not being able to make it even there?
it's not about age but ability, isn't that painfully obvious?
If Ba was Milan-material he would have stayed at Milan and appeared in more than a few games as a reserve back in his much younger days.

Yeah, he might get a few friendlies and some Coppa games vs Salernitana or whoever but that would be it - he will not make the 25 men CL squad for which the race is tight enough as it is. It would be those players Milan would primarily rely on.

OP

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #53
    Djurgården is a first division Swedish team, not 2nd or 3rd. He was awful here, though.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    guys, this is a move born out of sentiments as Milan is giving Ba the chance to finish his career on a high instead of some 2nd or 3rd division club in Sweden or Denmak or whatever ... simply a gesture towards the player for old times' sake.

He will hardly be in the 25-men CL squad and will most probably be present at trainings only and maybe 10 min in a Coppa Italia game but that's about it.

Compare that to the way a Juve legend like Trez is being treated, I'd say Secco and co still have a long way to go ;)
    I agree.And that is something i really like about Milan,they know how to treat their players:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)