Milan-Juventus (11 Viewers)

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Amer ] ++

I wasnt bashing him I just said he is probibly the most substituted player in europe this season, every player and fan can admire that after all he is playing with spirit
For example what do you think Daisler (always depressed) would do if he was substituted 28 times in single season, he would probibly jump from the nearest building
yeh but why talk if he is just not the most substituted player in europe?;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Massimo, I don't care what are you arguing about.

Can I ask you why do you talk with people in this manner? It is good that I am not involved this time but you were warned just a few days ago for your attitude. Do you like pushing your luck?

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Can I ask you why do you talk with people in this manner? It is good that I am not involved this time but you were warned just a few days ago for your attitude. Do you like pushing your luck?
i was not warned..and get the fok mind your own business you are the one pushing your look..:D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++

find some statistics for your dumbass comments...if you can't find em get the fok out of this thread than:D
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

i was not warned..and get the fok mind your own business you are the one pushing your look..:D

:wallbang:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
find some statistics for your dumbass comments...if you can't find em get the fok out of this thread than:D
Massimo, putting a smiley at the end of an unnecessarily rude comment doesn't make it any better. So stop it with the attitude, it's totally unwarranted.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
WTF is Zeman saying??
read this shit....
++ [ originally published by goal.com ] ++

Controversial Zeman Attacks Juve…Again

Despite Juve’s win at San Siro, the Lecce coach insisted that Milan should still win the Scudetto as they deserve it more than the Bianconeri.
Zdenek Zeman’s hate affair towards Juventus continued as the controversial coach did not recognize Juve’s superiority over Milan, especially throughout the whole season.

“I just think that during the whole season, Milan has always tried to play better and in affect did play the better football.”

These comments are sure to stir further controversy and hatred between the two sides following all the accusations of the past years.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Massimo, putting a smiley at the end of an unnecessarily rude comment doesn't make it any better. So stop it with the attitude, it's totally unwarranted.
now you are making yourself absolutely silly as a moderator because he started again and not me! he should mind his own business..Gray i don't care what you say anymore from now on..cause i get pulled into an argument by that sick guy and than you give me the blaim you can not be trusted no more as a moderator..and ow yeh..i smile whenever the fok i wanne smile aint your business either gray:cheesy:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
now you are making yourself absolutely silly as a moderator because he started again and not me! he should mind his own business..
No he did not start it, he responded to a comment from you to another member calling him a dumbass. Throughout this whole time Jeeks hasn't insulted you or spoken in an uncivil manner to you, yet you persist in calling people rude names and having a negative attitude towards everyone.
Gray i don't care what you say anymore from now on..cause i get pulled into an argument by that sick guy and than you give me the blaim you can not be trusted no more as a moderator..and ow yeh..i smile whenever the fok i wanne smile aint your business either gray:cheesy:
Frankly I don't care whether you trust me or not. You did not get pulled into an argument, you started it by calling every second person on this forum a dumbass. As for the smiley comment, you totally missed the point. Read my post again, I wasn't saying that you can't smile, I said that a smile at the end of an insulting post doesn't make anything better.

the bottom line is: stop provoking people

Consider that a warning.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

No he did not start it, he responded to a comment from you to another member calling him a dumbass. Throughout this whole time Jeeks hasn't insulted you or spoken in an uncivil manner to you, yet you persist in calling people rude names and having a negative attitude towards everyone.

Frankly I don't care whether you trust me or not. You did not get pulled into an argument, you started it by calling every second person on this forum a dumbass. As for the smiley comment, you totally missed the point. Read my post again, I wasn't saying that you can't smile, I said that a smile at the end of an insulting post doesn't make anything better.

the bottom line is: stop provoking people

Consider that a warning.
ooooowwwwweee i'm so scared gray oeeeeeewwww:rofl:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Call me rash, but he was given ample warning in the past, and I'm really not in the mood to put up with this kind of crap :sleepy:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
being a Juventino is no excuse for showing absolute disregard for the rules and members of this site. I'll consider unbanning him in the near future after looking through his previous posts, but for now he needs some time to cool off and think about what a bad boy he's been

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)