Milan-Juventus (25 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
ok let me sum up for everybody on our performances

Buffon Nothing much to do. All Milans shots were either well read or failed to hit the target. In fact I don't even see Shevchenko and Tomasson shooting.

Zambrotta Good. Helping defeisively and offensively! And made some decent crosses for our attackers. However Milan's defence seemed good, except for Trez's goal.

Thuram + Canna Good. Shut down the attackers leaving them @#&$@#*&$~~~~~

Pessotto As an old player, he really has a lot of experience, effective in shutting down Kaka + Seedorf and helping out in the defence.

Nedved Nothing special though.

Emerson The old warrior Emerson has performed in the 1st half. Typical Emerson we all know

Appiah For the 2nd time, he doesn't make a mistake :D. Nice and simple passes, and the beautiful flick to Camo. I really can't believe myself that it was Appiah that did that trick.

Camo Most effective player! Making deep crosses to our attackers and helping out defensively too! And he managed to control the ball even though there is a group of ppl around!

DP Seems hesistant at 1st. Later he made a nice beatiful pass to Trez for that goal! Beautiful, simply beautiful. Helped out defensively as well.

Trez Except for scoring that goal, all he does is clap his hands and encourages his teammates if their cross failed. Typical Trez behaviour. Shut down by Milan defenders.

Did u know?

The volley Dida spilled was very similar to the 1 made by Olivera, except that no1 was there.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Very smart first half of Juve, we are playing incredible fine...

Juventus win sooo much when Emerson is on the game, our defence increase their confidence and everybody plays better defensible.

Camoranesi its a incredible player, I mean he hasn't put a single foot wrong in the game, offensibly and defensibly, he is giving Seedorf the hardest time...

Nedved its playing very good, one thing that has call my attention its that he is marking Kaka very smart, everytime that Kaka takes the ball, Neddy its there and almost everytime he fouls Kaka, that way Kaka has been erase of the game, very smart for Nedved :D

On Del Piero, I'm going to quote RAI's commentator: " Del Piero its playin masters game, when it comes to soccer fundamenst and technic", how can I describe the assist to Trez for the goal?, just a beautiful move, its one of those moves that when you see it you remember why you love soccer... I think he began to play better after that assist... why? its very simple, he has confidense again, and thats what makes a diference in Del Piero, everytime he gets confidence in himself, he plays very good...

Trez, well he its playing his match, you can't see him, but when you need him he is there to put the ball in the net, Juve wins sooo much with Trez when it comes to air game.

Another line that deserve to be name its the defence, Thuram and Cannavaro are playing VERY good, and I hope that they keep playing like that.
Pessoto its having a hard time on his side but until now he has been good.

On other note: Seedorf its playing VEEEEEERYY bad, I mean he has lost every ball that he touch, but hey, thats fine by me :D

At the end, very smart fisrt time for Juve and I hope we can keep playing like this.

FORZA JUVE!!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
For the record, if we have to play a playoff match Juve would have an advantage, as 3 of Milan's players would have to play for Brazil in the Confederation Cup, and we would have Mutu and Zlatan available, maybe even Zebina.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++

if you explain to me what a milan fan does in juventus forums then ill explain myself to you

i find it much more ammusing to see other peoples point of view. rather than everyone agreeing on the same thing. also Alex has made a great forum here with plenty of people from different countries and who go for different teams. if u dont like it, why dont u leave?

Romano

May 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
For the record, if we have to play a playoff match Juve would have an advantage, as 3 of Milan's players would have to play for Brazil in the Confederation Cup, and we would have Mutu and Zlatan available, maybe even Zebina.
are you hoping for that?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Not to forget their CL final

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
However there is a very important poiunt that I will like to emphasize.

Milan has a tendency of scoring in the final minutes of the game. We must stay concentrated for the whole game. Milan seems to be rather tired after that PSV game. I'm afraid that Crespo will come on to terrorise us. After all he odes know how to break us down having known that he played with the Parma triangle b4. I think Capello will defenitely keep the scoreline.

Romano

May 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++

i find it much more ammusing to see other peoples point of view. rather than everyone agreeing on the same thing. also Alex has made a great forum here with plenty of people from different countries and who go for different teams. if u dont like it, why dont u leave?
because im a juventus fan and i dont realy give a **** what milan fans think of us.
you must be realy pathetic to listen what we think of you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)