Milan-Juventus (7 Viewers)

Romano

May 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++

thats ok. im not going no where. so if ur upset with me being here, go have a cry and start your own forum.
speak to you shortly.

2nd half has started
no reason to cry : watch the score
and the statics, you didnt have even ONE shot on goal

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
pirlo out? WHY? Injury? Thats their main man!

PS: I waited more than 60seconds Damit!
O they want to score, so they include Serginho in the wing back position. This guy's crosses is 1 of the maddest. I'm starting to panic. Milan is changing their formation, and Seedorf + Gattuso has much more work to do. And the most stupid thing is, Ancoletti still hasn't realised that Seedorf is the weakest link, not Pirlo.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
I am on CCTV5 , but picture ain't moving. Does anyone have a decent video?
If you are running it through CoolStreaming, then have some patience and it will run better

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

O they want to score, so they include Serginho in the wing back position. This guy's crosses is 1 of the maddest. I'm starting to panic. Milan is changing their formation, and Seedorf + Gattuso has much more work to do. And the most stupid thing is, Ancoletti still hasn't realised that Seedorf is the weakest link, not Pirlo.
Great news, thats y I was worried, because usually PIRLO is the LAST man they take out in situations llike these, Serginho must have something up his sleave, or Pirlo is probably just exhausted, like seedorf.

Romano

May 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveMafia 4Ever ] ++
Milan-Juventus 51' Zambrotta slips and has to wrestle Cafu to the ground!! He's extremely fortunate not to pick up a second yellow card!

He should be careful...!
it wasn't that bad at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)