Milan-Juventus (26 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
-------------Trez-----Zala
----------------Nedved------
------Blasi-----Emerson-----Camo
Zambro-----Canna-----Thuram-----Birindelli
------------------Buffon----------------------

If every player'smotivation is the same as the PSV players, den I'm certain that we can defeat them, with every player committed to the task. But 1 thing that worries me is that Blasi will pass the ball to the opponent at the wrong time. I'm certain that the Milan players will be tired after the PSV game, but I think Ancoletti will put his usual 11 back. But be careful in the dying minutes as Milan is capable of punishing us if we fail to pay attention during that period.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
-------------Trez-----Zala
----------------Nedved------
------Blasi-----Emerson-----Camo
Zambro-----Canna-----Thuram-----Birindelli
------------------Buffon----------------------

If every player'smotivation is the same as the PSV players, den I'm certain that we can defeat them, with every player committed to the task. But 1 thing that worries me is that Blasi will pass the ball to the opponent at the wrong time. I'm certain that the Milan players will be tired after the PSV game, but I think Ancoletti will put his usual 11 back. But be careful in the dying minutes as Milan is capable of punishing us if we fail to pay attention during that period.
i would go with Appiah insted of Blasi... and let DP play in this game! out Zala..!

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
As much as I respect Del Piero, I think a Trez-Zala combination will be better, because Capello will probably play defensively and wants to score on set pieces.

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #350
    ++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
    how sad, that di vaio is not more here.. he could have scored a wonder goal again.:rolleyes:
    Too bad we didn't win that game, we really deserved to.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
    If every player'smotivation is the same as the PSV players, den I'm certain that we can defeat them
    I'm pretty sure Scunthorpe United could beat Milan if they had the motivation that the PSV players did.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I'm pretty sure Scunthorpe United could beat Milan if they had the motivation that the PSV players did.
    Of course I mean the players in my formation :)

If Scunthorpe were to upset any EPL team, it would be an surprise. If Milan were to lose to Scunthorpe, it would be in the World News :D

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    I'd play:

-------------------------Buffon
    Pessotto----Thuram-----Cannavaro----Zambrotta
    Camoranesi --------- Emerson --------- Blasi
    ---------------------Nedved
    -----------Trezeguet-------Del Piero

I think this would be our best way. IN ONE CONDITION LET NEDVED PLAY AS A FREE ROLE BEHIND THE STRIKERS NOT AS A LEFT WING.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    Considering im on a roll with my predictions, and the last two have been spot on, here we go again.

Milan 0 Juventus 1
    Well thanks then. I don't have to watch the match, cause I already know the score! :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
    The only reason Azzurri7 dislikes Capello is because he was man enough to sub DP consistantly. If it's not the only reason it is the main reason.

I know you will insult me for this Azzurri7 but I'm not too bothered about that seeing as 99.9% of your posts are pure crap.

I can't think of too many coaches who are better than Capello in WORLD football, let alone in Italy.

You constantly bring up what DP has done in the past as a reason for him still being great - why do you not think the same of Capello then? Capello's record is fantastic. Why is this argument ok for DP and not for Capello? I smell hypocracy.
    Jeez man, the more you post the more you make me laugh:howler:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Lippi offers Milan-Juve verdict
    Friday 6 May, 2005
    Italy boss Marcello Lippi believes the Milan-Juventus Scudetto showdown will be won in midfield.

The joint Serie A leaders meet at the San Siro on Sunday and the tactician is expecting a tight affair.

"The key to the game will be how the two teams perform in midfield," he told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

"There is Milan’s Andrea Pirlo on one side and Emerson of Juventus on the other. They will decide the destiny of the match."

The reigning champions seem to be struggling going into the game, after a narrow win at Fiorentina and the 3-1 loss to PSV Eindhoven on Wednesday.

"If I was Fabio Capello I wouldn’t count too much on facing a tired Milan side," added the former Juventus Coach.

"The fact that they have reached the Champions’ League Final will gift them extra energy for the game."

Yet Lippi also gave some advice to Carlo Ancelotti, the man he replaced on the Turin bench three years ago.

"I would advise Ancelotti to not underestimate the honour with which Juventus turn up with in these occasions," he noted. "That is a real positive of this club."

Lippi also surprisingly added that he would be unconcerned if there was the need for a Scudetto play-off at the end of the season.

"It wouldn’t be a tragedy for the national side," he said. "In fact, I would expect the players to be even more motivated ahead of the World Cup qualifier in Norway."

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Seedorf plots Juve strike
    Friday 6 May, 2005
    Milan’s Clarence Seedorf is looking to improve on his impressing scoring record against Juventus on Sunday.

The Bianconeri are the midfielder’s favourite victims as he’s scored six of his 21 League goals past them during spells at Sampdoria, Inter and Milan.

"I’ve already scored some important goals against Juve and I don’t want to stop now," he stated.

The joint leaders face each other at the San Siro in a game that could go a long way to decide the destiny of the title.

"I wouldn’t say that either Milan or Juve deserve the title more," he continued. "Whoever wins at the weekend won’t have guaranteed the championship but will have taken a big step towards it."

When asked whether Seedorf feared one opponent in particular, he insisted he wanted to face a full-strength Old Lady.

"I wouldn’t take anyone out of their side because it would lessen our satisfaction in beating them," he continued.

"However, I have to say that Mauro Camoranesi is their most dangerous player right now."

Milan go into the game after the 3-1 loss at PSV but the Dutchman has rubbished claims that his side are tired.

"That’s not true," he insisted. "We just struggled to play with calm. Now though we have less stress in us as we are through to the Champions’ League Final.

"Now we can just concentrate on the Scudetto race. We didn’t play well in midweek but we know what we have to do."

Seedorf concluded by commenting on the news that referee Pierluigi Collina will take charge of the game.

"He is a great but we must just think about playing football and letting him get on with his job," he stated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)