Milan-Juventus (2 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Wont surprise me if this earns in a draw so they can have their showdown at the end of the season which will only prove further to me that they are not being honest here and prove what others have suspected

The one saving grace for me is Inter, and I do hope they win the scudetto soon but they are not playing on an even field as behind the scenes will always favour the big 2 who have continually decided who should go for cl and who should win the scudetto
Stop sounding like Sensi already.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
The last match

Won
Season 1996/97 26th matchday, April 6th 1997
Milan vs Juventus 1-6
Jugovic, Zidane ®, Jugovic, Vieri, Amoruso, Simone, Vieri

Drawn
Season 2003/04 8th matchday, November 1st 2003
Milan vs Juventus 1-1
Tomasson, Di Vaio

Lost
Season 2002/03 26th matchday, March 22nd 2003
Milan vs Juventus 2-1
Shevchenko, Nedved, Inzaghi

nearly nine years are enough. beat milan!!!!!!

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Philipp00 ] ++

Drawn
Season 2003/04 8th matchday, November 1st 2003
Milan vs Juventus 1-1
Tomasson, Di Vaio
oman, i kinda miss DVO's goal against milan now

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++

your posts always sound so .... well....that juve is your whole life. I speak about exaggerating... personally I don't have any problem with you - til now. :D
i still don't see the problem you have with juve being my whole life

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++

i will be watchin this atch live hopefully
i would like to see some goals, as long as its a draw, its ok for me :D
lucky you.
i would be the happiest person on the whole world if we could win 2-0 in san siro!!!

nedved
del piero
and cleen sheet for gigi and our defenders.
this would be the match of the season for us if we manage to win

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
no they are not :stuckup:
be realistic their defence , midfield and attack is better and remmember the first match in turin to see what is the difference between us and them , sheva can score in any minute from outside or inside the penalty area becasue of this i say if we get a point we are lucky especally without zlatan :(

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

be realistic their defence , midfield and attack is better and remmember the first match in turin to see what is the difference between us and them , sheva can score in any minute from outside or inside the penalty area becasue of this i say if we get a point we are lucky especally without zlatan :(
You seem to underestimate us. The same trident that earned us unforgettable glory in 2002 & 2003 , DEL PIERO, NEDVED; AND TREZEGUET will make us win again. Be confident, it was much more difficult three years ago!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

That doesn't make any sense. Sure, they lost to Siena, however how do you account for Milan's performance in Europe? If it was overrated wouldn't you think that Barcelona would have been able to beat Milan soundly instead of falling out on away goals? How about Man United, not being able to do anything apart from blazing a few shots wide in two straight matches? If anything, losing against sides such as Siena or Palermo show the strength of the league IMO. Not quite sure what you're ranting about there.

And with this Milan scoring late notion you have, if you're implying that the matches are fixed or something I am not sure how you can conclude that because all the goals were good, from Cagliari to Atalanta. The amount of stoppage time is debatable but they still have to score the goals; they're not given to them.
Falling out on away rules? Barcelona were all over Milan like a bad rash at the nou Camp and rightly beat them and were the best team in the competition before they were knocked out. Whats with Man united? They are not the best side and in my opinion not even that good they just have lots of experience in cl thats all, they have not been good for a number of years. Milan have hardly been convincing this season, last season they were imo the best in Europe but not this season, they might win it , but they do not play the best football.
If you call drawing at home to Brescia, losing to Siena and all that rubbish , strentgth of serieA, then u are just deluding yourself.
SerieA is pants this season, no oustanding team whatsoever

Inter have played the best and they dominated Milan in the first leg only to lose 2-0
Roma have been rubbish as have Parma, Fiorentina and so many others

Yes Palermo, Udinese have been a credit but overall its been average with noone outstanding.
You and so many others only react when things dont go your way, no foresight at all, just medicine after death

It took you after the Liverpool game game to realise that Olivera is of no use.
I am not that interested in only reacting when things dont go my way, i always know a good side when i see one , dont matter if u win lose or draw and of all the teams in SerieA, Inter have been the best value for money and if the had won have the matches they drew, they probably would have been champs by now

I like them because they ususally go into matches to win , unlike Milan and Juve, who go into matches not to lose which is disgraceful when u consider the talent Milan has

As for Juve, we would compete in SerieA cos we are very influential behind the scenes cos of Moggi and co but in Cl , with our very limited ability on the pitch we are found out time and time again.
We can with Moggi and Capello go on and be buying the free rubbish about, like Zebina, Kapo, Kovacs and the like but we will always come up short

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++

You seem to underestimate us. The same trident that earned us unforgettable glory in 2002 & 2003 , DEL PIERO , NEDVED; AND TREZEGUET will make us win again. Be confident, it was much more difficult three years ago!
the only one that can do something is nedved , by the way the chance of canavaro score a goal is higher than dp or trez:D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
If it doesn't work we might as well pack up and leave for off season training,IMHO if we lose this one the title is lost.

Not to say that it is won even if we win this match,though.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Maldini Agrees With Press Silence
5/3/2005 4:53:00 PM
The Milan captain believes that silence, ahead of Sunday’s big game against Juventus, is the best solution for the whole environment.
Six more days for Serie A’s match of the season as the Rossoneri prepare to host Juventus in a decisive game which will most likely assign the Scudetto to one team or another. The Bianconeri have decided to start a press silence ahead of this delicate encounter and Milan’s Paolo Maldini seems to agree with this decision.

“I think that a bit of silence in our environment does well, even though it doesn’t interest me what happens at Juventus.”

Both sides are level on points at the top of Serie A with 4 matchdays to go and if everything remains the same by the end of the season, a decider will have to be played.

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
i think that a draw will be good for us , but i know that the team will go there to win cause putting the draw as the target result will destroy the team's mentality

forza Juve !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)