Milan-Juventus (5 Viewers)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
:LOL: how many goals has Chelsea conceded in the Champions League? 18?
18 goals in 11 matches.is that bad??:undecide:
and you can check the goals they conceeded in premier league.I think 13 goals to conceede in 35 matches means good defence :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
18 goals in 11 matches.is that bad??:undecide:
and you can check the goals they conceeded in premier league.I think 13 goals to conceede in 35 matches means good defence :)
to be honest I couldn't care less how many goals they've conceded in the Premier League. This is just my opinion but I don't think it'd be that hard defending against the likes of West Bromwich Albion and Crystal Palace on a weekly basis.

As for the Champions League, what really counts is after the group stages. Their defence didn't look so flashy once they came up against some real quality opposition in the form of Bayern and Barca, conceding 9 goals in 4 matches

Anyway my point is that it can hardly be argued that Chelsea's defence is better than Milan's

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

to be honest I couldn't care less how many goals they've conceded in the Premier League. This is just my opinion but I don't think it'd be that hard defending against the likes of West Bromwich Albion and Crystal Palace on a weekly basis.

As for the Champions League, what really counts is after the group stages. Their defence didn't look so flashy once they came up against some real quality opposition in the form of Bayern and Barca, conceding 9 goals in 4 matches

Anyway my point is that it can hardly be argued that Chelsea's defence is better than Milan's
if you look only in CL,yeah it will show that Chelsea's defense looks weaker,but the reason could be Offensive football they are playing,while Milan plays more defensive.

the League thing that's arguable,but still 13 goals in 35 matches that's good work..

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
While on one hand one would want to be realistic, I find it dissappointing that almost every member of this forum (who has posted in this thread) has expressed serious doubts about our ability to beat Milan in the Guiseppe Meazza.

Why can't we beat them? At the end of the day is it not 11 top class players that will start for each side?

One of the major things that seperates a good side from a great side, as with all things in life, is self belief. If we believe we can beat them, then we can!

Having said that, my advice to all Bianconero is this: Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

FORZA LA VECCHIA SIGNORA

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
I posted this also to another thread but I'll put it in here also so it can raise discussion.

I hope it'll be DP and Trez who are starting. Most likely Trez will be in the starting line-up if he doesn't pick up another injury to his never-ending list but I also think DP, despite his lack of form in the past five games or so would be a more efficient choice than partnering Zala with Trez. Zala is ok, sometimes good but I don't have good memories from having those two guys as two forwards at the same time. DP and Trez have a connection so I hope it'll be capitalized.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
While on one hand one would want to be realistic, I find it dissappointing that almost every member of this forum (who has posted in this thread) has expressed serious doubts about our ability to beat Milan in the Guiseppe Meazza.

Why can't we beat them? At the end of the day is it not 11 top class players that will start for each side?

One of the major things that seperates a good side from a great side, as with all things in life, is self belief. If we believe we can beat them, then we can!

Having said that, my advice to all Bianconero is this: Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

FORZA LA VECCHIA SIGNORA
At last!!! someone with some faith in our team!!!!

Forza Juventus!!!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
come on guys we have faith in the team's ability , but we dont want to be of reality here.
the reality says they are the better team this year , sad to say but they were.
although they r the better team i think we hav the advantage going into this match , only if we have all the players fit again, i mean emerson and trezi here.

i think the players will have faith in their abilities and will produce a great game. we will take milan to the edge

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Somebody remind me of a procedure in case Seria A finishes with 2 teams with the same number of points. In what case does it go into an additional match?

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
it's very simple . if 2 teams are level in points it will be decided for those teams tom play a desicive match like a cup match in which there will be an extra time and penalty shoot-out in case of a draw . . .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)