Milan-Juventus (42 Viewers)

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
With our trademark slow style of playing we haven't got a chace today. But if we try to play a little faster like PSV did, Milan's defence wil be cracked soon. Nesta and Stam don't cooperate well, so there is our chance. Trezeguet should jump high as much as he can and play the balls to DP and Nedved. Camoranesi should be our Gattuso today. Nedved should exploit any counter attack.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Webber ] ++
With our trademark slow style of playing we haven't got a chace today. But if we try to play a little faster like PSV did, Milan's defence wil be cracked soon. Nesta and Stam don't cooperate well, so there is our chance. Trezeguet should jump high as much as he can and play the balls to DP and Nedved. Camoranesi should be our Gattuso today. Nedved should exploit any counter attack.
we simply dont have the pace, who is our fastest player? camoranesi :groan:

Romano

May 22, 2004

dont expect us to rush at their goal

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i am veeeeeery nervous.

they want to fvck us..

i have a feeling like the whole world is against us today...

milan players are saying all the time how much they want to score against us etc...while we :mute:

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
i wouldnt judge milan on how they played midweek. it was an experiment formation and we had a 2-0 lead.

1 hour till kickoff, and my house is full of both supporters. hahaha. the roof will collapse when one team scores!

Romano

May 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by legend delpiero ] ++
i hope blasi plays insted of tacchi in midfield. the key are today is guna be our rite bak, if pessotto plays well and holds of sheva when he pulls wide, i think we can get a draw
WE ARE NOT PLAYING FOR A DRAW !
WE WANT TO WIN !
NO ****ING DRAW WE ARE NO MIDDLE CLUB ON THE 12TH POSITION WE ARE JUVENTUS SHARED NR1 IN ITALY AND WE WANT TO WIN GOD$@%^&* !!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And where are you planning to get the speed from?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++
i wouldnt judge milan on how they played midweek. it was an experiment formation and we had a 2-0 lead.

1 hour till kickoff, and my house is full of both supporters. hahaha. the roof will collapse when one team scores!
We are not Inter boy, It's hard to beat us.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++

beat those milanista up :D
im watchin the match alone today, and i just found out my gf cheated on me, but everything will be alright as long as we win

Sep 1, 2002
4-4-1-1 formation

-----------------------Buffon ---------------------------

--Pessotto------Thuram------Cannavaro------Zambrotta--

-Del Piero-----Emerson----Tacchinardi-------Appiah---

------------------------------Nedved---------------
-------------------Trezeguet---------------------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)