Milan & Inter Fvckroaches (1 Viewer)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I was unable to get through to the site yesterday & i stumbled across the football italia forum.What i saw was pathetic cause the forum is not that great & all the other supporters hate Juve.

I must compliment everybody in this forum cause you guys rock! Those interisti & milan dipshits are real fvckedup.

Anyway here are some of the nasty things said about Juve.I can understand to an extent why they hate Juve so much,cause it must be tough have to play second best to Juve.

interisti gingeki:

Cheats, liars, and $cumbags.

I sometimes get to a stage where I wonder if I really do hate Juve as much as I think I do, and then tonight comes along to confirm that yes I totally do.

I don't know why we even bother turning up, to play in a decent game decided by a free kick thanks to the actions of a diving gypo and a spineless referee (really, in a Juve game, a ref scared to make a decision against the grand old lady, surely I jest?).

Perhaps that I saw the stuff from the previous week pre-match hasn't helped (Jambo you are right, Cannavaro has magical powers that makes his penalty box fouls invisible - tonight's attempted shirt removal on Oba anyone?).

Neither has attending this afternoon's Old Firm game, or the cans of Miller, of the fact that Juve are just $cum of the higest order. Had to take the dog a walk in a (failed) attempt to calm down.

If we do ever go on to win the league we will have to beat much more than Juve, Milan and the others. But surely good has to triumph over evil eventually? But at least our victories won't be hollow, and aided and abetted.

Our own short comings are more than apparent (school boy defending for 1st, lack of supply for forwards, etc) but I'll dwell on them tomorrow.

For now I'm in no surrender mode....

interisti giancarlo:

Yeah it was a good game and I felt the refereeing favoured neither team.

interisti spagbelli nerrazzuro:

I think probably the most disappointing thing is that the Viola and the Juve games represented the MOST important games of the season. As a realist I had hoped that we might secure 4 points. In actual fact we didn't pick any points up. We didn't get started at all in Florence and tonight we were put to the sword by a clinical Juve. With Milan picking up and Viola and Roma going like steam trains, we can't afford to lie down and lick our wounds. Mancini has to get the team back up on the front foot PDQ.

idiot milan fan:

Can Juve get a result that doesn't have "Controversial" attached?
I don't think so. I always maintained that was the reason they were crap in europe. Their tentacles can't reach there. A team boasting of 28 scudettos should be able to translate that into european success, not the two miserable wins.

idiot milan fan 2:

Well done fellas. Also well done Livorno ! Keeps those purple wolves from the door for a while.

I've read the match report but can any of you elaborate. Did we play well ? were we lucky, who was shit, who wasn't ? Why was Simic taken off on 30 mins ? Ta.

What would be the best result of the game tonight ? A draw so that we still have a slim chance of scudetto glory or a Poovay win so we stay on terms with the blue mongs ?

What a bunch of turds:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
..no comment what so ever as it is a waste of time to fight as stupid as something as this..losers indeed

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You know the five stages of grief and loss. The last is acceptance. What we're seeing here is about step 2: accusing referees of being paid off by Juve, presuming that Juve is doping all their players, etc., etc. :rolleyes2

The problem with them is they are still stuck on Step 1: acknowledging that you have a problem. Which, for any Interisti, has meant 16 years of denial. :lol:

Jan 7, 2004
swag said:
You know the five stages of grief and loss. The last is acceptance. What we're seeing here is about step 2: accusing referees of being paid off by Juve, presuming that Juve is doping all their players, etc., etc. :rolleyes2

The problem with them is they are still stuck on Step 1: acknowledging that you have a problem. Which, for any Interisti, has meant 16 years of denial. :lol:
now i know what my life has been missing in the last 10-15 days. your insightfully funny comments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)