Milan are still better. (1 Viewer)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
no no.. you are missing the point here.. walu_ex means that Juve should not play with any good players or buy aome good talents so that milan can be better than us...

you (walu_ex) ignorant fool.. if buffon saved us, he saved us becoz he was doing his job.. remember he is A GOALKEEPER.. you sh*ty GK couldn't save your sorry a**es becoz he was not doing his job.. when buy a player for really big $$$... you expect that this player deserve what we paid for him...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Breaking news: Juventuz finds script of conversation between Walu Ex and Ancelotti.

Walu Ex: Hey boss.
Ancelotti: How are things in the Juve forum?
Walu Ex: Really bad, ive run out of good things to say about our Milan!?!
Ancelotti: Its Juve's forum?. Thats expected.
Walu Ex: Well, and Ive been praising Buffon and Cafu way too much, i hope these ppl dont realise its actually a crush.
Ancelotti: Oh relax, remember how the same thing happened in the Milan forum, nobody found out about your crush on me. :embarass:
Walu Ex: They call me Walrus here. :down:
Ancelotti: Well, we have something in common then, all Juve fans call me a pig.
Walu Ex: By the way what happened in the super cup last nite?
Ancelotti: What do you mean? We've won the CL, i dont have to win nething else for the rest of my life now. And urs too.
Walu Ex: True true.
Ancelotti: Ok i got to go now, Cafu is waiting for me at Vodoo pub.
Walu Ex: Hey keep your hands off my man!!!

Phone hangs.
really a great post Baggio...well done..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think it's really stupid to criticise us over this particular point..I mean what's Buffon meant to do? Let goals in on purpose? When the team's not doing as well as they should be (according to you), the keeper's the last resort...and all juventini are dang thankful that we've got Buffon between our sticks :thumb:

OP

walu_ex

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #304
    Man, I watched the game......

These two teams are not on level terms. You guys are all about hard work and Buffon, we're a better team to watch.

Please don't embarrass yourselves. Nobody said you weren't a good team.

But your inabilty to acknowledge that we are superior...that's shameful. I've had fun here, showing you where your place is.....

The quality between the two sides is not something that an ordinary person would require any convincing about. Once again, know your place...

That's why I'd rather let you retards continue to believe that we are in the same league.

I'll pop by occasionally to remind you who we are. Know your place.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    If you were that superior, how come you could not win the Serie A? A league is supposed to show you the superior team overall, whereas a cup does not necessarily show you that, but who is the most in form.

How many points behind Juve have Milan arrived in these past 2 seasons alone? 27 points? And I won't even count the previous seasons.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by walu_ex ] ++
    Man, I watched the game......

These two teams are not on level terms. You guys are all about hard work and Buffon, we're a better team to watch.

Please don't embarrass yourselves. Nobody said you weren't a good team.

But your inabilty to acknowledge that we are superior...that's shameful. I've had fun here, showing you where your place is.....

The quality between the two sides is not something that an ordinary person would require any convincing about. Once again, know your place...

That's why I'd rather let you retards continue to believe that we are in the same league.

:blah: :blah:
    you'r an idiot you know that??
    go away you dumbo

gray

Apr 22, 2003

Funny you should mention the league, because umm...like we won it and stuff...:D

Who exactly is we?? I don't think 'we' includes Milan fans, because many of my most constructive arguments about football have been with Milan fans, and they generally tend to be realistic and knowledgeable and...well, to put it simply, not narrow-minded and annoying... and you don't fit these categories.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
    The Rossoneri made so much money last year in the CL, some eyebrows were raised when they failed to announce any new superstars this summer. Maybe they feel their team is strong enough to maintain their dominance... Juve, on the other hand, did some emergency spending... Suggesting perhaps that they were concerned about some sectors...Let's review some of these....

Appiah is a wonderful player, and I envy you guys for having two pitbulls in midfield. He might be your equivalent of Gattuso, but the juve midfield still lacks the creativity and spark that Milan can boast. The juve midfield has been significantly reinforced with this acquisition. Congratulations.

Legrottaglie will certainly add more strength and speed to the centre of your defence, his talent is undeniable but a defender at a big club needs composure, he's an excellent man marker, but he still needs to work very hard on his game. I wasn't too impressed by him in the Barcelona game.

Miccoli is okay. I would start him ahead of Alex. Many of you here won't admit it, but the Juve attack is quite .... I won't say it here. Del Piero, imho, should not be playing for the Azzuri.

With this team that you've got right now, it's obvious you're not trying to compete with us, Serie A refs and linesmen are yours, but you can't get all that help in Europe. :)

Cafu will be waiting for Nedved next time we play, that should be interesting.... You know, the guy who was stupid enough to get himself ruled out of the final.....i wonder what you guys will come up with when we demolish you with nedved playing all 90 minutes.

Anyways, to be brief, many consider you our top rivals, and i've very worried that you may not even be worthy. I know many of you admire the diavolo in secrecy. come out of the closet and reveal your true colours. Our superiority is going to last for a very very long time....Thanks to the coach you fired....

Buffon is by far the best Bianconero, and if anything ever happens to him, you'll transform into Udinese completely.
    :dontcare::yawn::LOL:

OP

walu_ex

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #313
    Every person is entitled to an opinion. You can think I have less respect for Serie A just because Juve have won it much more than any Italian side. That's not the case. I think the Champion's League is the pinnacle. You can go on about winning the league, it doesn't in the least bit challenge any of the assertions I have made. While I choose to acknowledge your status as a strong team, you choose to deny the obvious...the Rossoneri are, on paper, and in reality the cream of the crop.

Seriously, hard work and luck can't compensate for the clear disadvantages you lack in the quality department. Not in competitions that really matter...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    This guy is tough as rock.

Hey go away with your Cream team, and be happy!.

You dont have Milans forums or something like that?.

:D ok ok, i have seen the truth now. Milan is the best.

Happy? go away .

Aug 2, 2003
    Every person is entitled to an opinion. You can think I have less respect for Serie A just because Juve have won it much more than any Italian side. That's not the case. I think the Champion's League is the pinnacle. You can go on about winning the league, it doesn't in the least bit challenge any of the assertions I have made.
    But do you realize that some people think the opposite and there is no way that you can prove them wrong or right. Therefore it's time you got your bags packed and flew to a sunnier spot.

Arrivederci

OP

walu_ex

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #319
    if the rossoneri are, in fact, the cream of the crop why didnt they win the supercoppa/the league?
    The league and the SuperCoppa were similar, we attack relentlessly and play attractive football, no other club in Italy can do what we do, how we do it... but in the end, you walk away with the silverware...

We're fun to watch, so fun even, that our opponents often sit back and allow themselves to be entertained by our subliminal passing game. And so was Juve, for large periods during the Supercup game. All that was missing was the killer touch, but at such an early stage in the season it's difficult to criticize our forwards. I guess you're right, there is no point in insisting, especially if most of you can't see things for what they really are. To hell with you zebras and your blue collar heroes. As long as I'm alive, you'll never walk with the Aristocrats of European Football, just keep tiptoeing ever so closely behind us....

I must thank you all, however for entertaining me so much. I was somewhat perturbed by the severe lack of intellectual talent in these forums, but Jun-Hide on his own ( with his quality insights ) actually made this adventure worthwhile...

Your underestimation of our might will have catastrophic repercussions. Acknowledge our strength, enjoy our football, and wish....then wish some more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)