Milan are on Fire!! (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
I think Milan will be severly tested tomorrow against Lazio, even though the Roman side is weakened and depleted, they are by no means easy-going, specially at the Olympico .. I think it will either end in a draw, or Lazio will win it with a small margin .. interesting to see how Nesta will react once he steps foot in the olympico ..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Nesta will be an Achilles heal for Milan I think.

Lazio will loose or perhaps manage a draw. They suck and they're not up against Juve where they somehow always find magic powers or something... :groan:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++

Lazio will loose or perhaps manage a draw. They suck and they're not up against Juve where they somehow always find magic powers or something... :groan:
A draw against a ten-men Milan; I almost wish I was still in the prediction game! :D

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++

Milan managed a draw;)

They were lucky. Extremly lucky.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
Jure ale always "lucky" :D
Yeah but I would so much prefer it to be real-madrid-scoring-3-goals-out-of-3-chances lucky rather than roma-getting-5-penalties-in-injury-time lucky :down:

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
Thanx:)

Put it mildly, Lazio should have won 3-1 or something. Milans midfield was shread to pieces, Rivaldo was inexistent & Inzaghi was in the state of constant offside:D

But that's football i guess....

Lazio is depleted, but Everyon will have to earn their points against them. Hard way.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
You only drew with Parma at home...not to mention anything else;)
;)

You are talking friendlies. I'm talking where it counts ;)

btw, liverpool 0 - Lazio 1 , friendly too, just before Derby game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)