Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He doesn`t seems special in the videos of youtube I have seen of him
Tiago however seems to have a better potential

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I would try to cut down the amount. Veloso is known to be a party guy and thinks more about his looks rather than his play on the field. What I like about him is that he's versatile(can play CB and DM). Love the left foot. The thing is that he's defensive and we have lots of that, we need some creativity in the mid.

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
I cant watch matches now they are already out

and as I never seen him play tell me about him what are his + and -
(+)
- Good indirect fk
- Able to cross well
- Able to defend
- Isn't a bad tackler
- He can do long balls and short passes
- He has a decent long shot
- He can play DM, CB, LWB, CAM, LW.
- You can consider him a defensive/creative midfielders (box-to-box player)
- He's only 21
- He's a leftie, something we don't have a lot of
- He's a 'decent' dribbler, has a lot of control on the ball
- Could possibly have an impact on Juve very much like Sissoko had, I could be wrong, but Veloso does have a lot of potential
- A move to Juve would mean he would finally move out of his parent's house :tup:

(-)
- He's inconsistent
- He isn't very tactical aware
- He doesn't have much experience, and very little experience in Champions - League, although last season played well against Roma.

Those are just a few I can think of right now :p

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
Abola.pt (July 29 2008)
Juve dá 15 milhões e Tiago

Até ao momento, a SAD do Sporting não foi ainda confrontada com nenhuma proposta concreta de alguns dos clubes interessados em Miguel Veloso, mas A BOLA sabe que existe a forte possibilidade de a Juventus avançar nos próximos dias com uma oferta para a compra dos direitos desportivos do jogador.

Os responsáveis italianos estarão dispostos a oferecer 15 milhões de euros e o médio Tiago, que antes de rumar à Juve, onde nunca viveu grandes momento, passou por Sp. Braga, Benfica, Chelsea e Lyon.

O valor financeiro e a qualidade do jogador pode ser interessante para os leões mas o mesmo não se pode dizer do vencimento que Tiago aufere em Turim... Por ser muito elevado, pode ser o maior entrave para os sportinguistas. A menos que os clubes encontrem uma solução neste capítulo.

Segundo apurámos, a próxima semana deve ser decisiva no que diz respeito ao futuro de Miguel Veloso.

-------------------------------------

Pretty much saying Juve is offering 15m + Tiago. They said "Miguel Veloso should make his decision within the next week or so." Abola said it could be the offer that Sporting finally accepts, since Sporting believes the player is worth 25-30m.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Tiago will probably refuse to go to Sporting, just like he refused to go to Spurs.

Anyway, personally i think the price is too high, but knowing our management they will overprice just to get him. Very risky move imo, Veloso is still unproven and could be another flop midfielder just like what happened last year.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Great, another DM and no crativity :( No matter how good he could be, I will be dissapointed with this transfer unless we sign Xabi or some other creative player.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
(+)
- Good indirect fk
- Able to cross well
- Able to defend
- Isn't a bad tackler
- He can do long balls and short passes
- He has a decent long shot
- He can play DM, CB, LWB, CAM, LW.
- You can consider him a defensive/creative midfielders (box-to-box player)
- He's only 21
- He's a leftie, something we don't have a lot of
- He's a 'decent' dribbler, has a lot of control on the ball
- Could possibly have an impact on Juve very much like Sissoko had, I could be wrong, but Veloso does have a lot of potential
- A move to Juve would mean he would finally move out of his parent's house :tup:

(-)
- He's inconsistent
- He isn't very tactical aware
- He doesn't have much experience, and very little experience in Champions - League, although last season played well against Roma.

Those are just a few I can think of right now :p
Now he looks pretty decent :D

Abola.pt (July 29 2008)
Juve dá 15 milhões e Tiago

Até ao momento, a SAD do Sporting não foi ainda confrontada com nenhuma proposta concreta de alguns dos clubes interessados em Miguel Veloso, mas A BOLA sabe que existe a forte possibilidade de a Juventus avançar nos próximos dias com uma oferta para a compra dos direitos desportivos do jogador.

Os responsáveis italianos estarão dispostos a oferecer 15 milhões de euros e o médio Tiago, que antes de rumar à Juve, onde nunca viveu grandes momento, passou por Sp. Braga, Benfica, Chelsea e Lyon.

O valor financeiro e a qualidade do jogador pode ser interessante para os leões mas o mesmo não se pode dizer do vencimento que Tiago aufere em Turim... Por ser muito elevado, pode ser o maior entrave para os sportinguistas. A menos que os clubes encontrem uma solução neste capítulo.

Segundo apurámos, a próxima semana deve ser decisiva no que diz respeito ao futuro de Miguel Veloso.

-------------------------------------

Pretty much saying Juve is offering 15m + Tiago. They said "Miguel Veloso should make his decision within the next week or so." Abola said it could be the offer that Sporting finally accepts, since Sporting believes the player is worth 25-30m.
So it seems that this could be just another rumour, like Poldi or Bastian rumour, with 1% chance to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)